Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come on, my wayward Ion. You can come up with something better than that.
img_468752_0_285bdaeea2ded5e481daa2a7b6a28132.gif

I've no idea of scale but how'bout:
A light refracting ear stud ... perfectly sensible accoutrement should your head be lying across a road somewhere, somehow... just be sure to have one in each ear .:LOL:

G

Whatever it is----congratulations Jeekinz on guessing what that gorgeous car was. Never would have guessed that model in a million years. Obviously your current posting is not a torch. So you have me stumped---Gourmande, you are too funny but I bet they'd sell them on eBay!!!

perhaps it`s Not a light at all, maybe it`s just reflected light, perhaps that`s the "Base" of the item that`s shiny. all the slots might be important too, perhaps to pass gas or liquid through?
a filter maybe?

I find it an interesting color of Flesh tone "shroud", that may be of some significance also, I get the feeling that in normal use the Black part isn`t seen..

Jeekinz said:
none of the above

BWAHAHAHAHA

Renee...whats a speunker?
:angel: Sorry it should be "Spelunker". They are people who go into underground caves and such checking out stalagmites and stalactites. It was a word that a friend of mine thought I had made up so I use it any time I get a chance and this was one of those chances.:rolleyes: lol

Back
Top Bottom