Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL expatgirl.... I feel a bit better knowing I picked something that was not guessed on the first try!! (Lord knows I searched this house high and low trying to come up with something!) And for the flashlight forum... I had no idea how many flashlight fanatics there are!!!!

Miss Katie E... nope, not a chew toy, but I can see my dogs chewing on it if they were to get ahold of it! And not an exercise device... :)

expatgirl said:
By the way, sattie, your picture posting is bringing back nightmarish memories of college chemistry as well as microbiology------organisms like coccidea (bead shaped) come to mind

funny you should say that, I though Mars Bacteria Fossil, Nice to meet a fellow Scientist :)

now then... lemme think...

ok how about.... a Handle of some sort?

I would say the length is about 6 inches to 8 inches. Depends on how many you snap together!!!

wow.... hmmm... snap together.... extending... adjustable.... boring black color..... flexible..... (Im typing out loud here..) maybe some sort of protective gadget?? nahh ... cant imagine you could pull on it or it would pull apart... then again.. maybe its designed unsnap if to much tension is put on it.....

it doesnt look like anything goes down thru the center of it..... I was thinking like someone said earlier of it being a wire insulator... but more of a wire concealor to hide wires like behind your TV or computor. Or maybe a protector for plant stems or tree trunks to keep critters from munching on them... but its not cut on the side to put it on.

:ermm:

I love seeing the deconstructing process at work!!! DaniaBchGirl... you are making some nice observations.

A few hints....
snap together feature is more for adjustment than anything. Make it as long as needed or shorten it.

yes, it is hollow, so 'things' can go through it. But for this particular application, it is liquid that goes through it.

I own one... but that does not say much!!! LOL!

I actually think this could have more than one use, but I have never considered it.

Are you insinuating that the DC crew lacks the intellectual vigor to pursue such a quest?

We are insulted by your impertinance. We shall wrest the correct answer from the jaws of ignorance and display it proudly to your doubting eyes.

On varlets! Pursue the quest!

Be steadfast and bold!

And keep on truckin'!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom