Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are those baby durians coming out of it?:ohmy:

nodurian.jpg

I know it is Phinz's turn, but since he seems to be taking a little breather, I will post one in the interim. :) What is this called, and where is it?

:) Barbara

Attachments

• Bridge 1.jpg
    Bridge 1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 201
Is that Toronto? OK, pretty sure it isn't...going to look for some more skylines.

Last edited:
Phinz's skyline is in Shanghai.
What and where is this?

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
phinz said:
Apparently there are conflicting accounts with that picture. I'm sure you are right though. According to a few websites, it is the Oresund Bridge between Sweden and Denmark. But I have found more pictures that show a much different bridge there. So evidently I was a victim of some people posting pictures without knowing the facts. Sorry!

:) Barbara

Alexandria, outside of DC?...The flora seems out of place?

Please Ken, I won't sleep if I don't know! It isn't anything to do w/ the torpedo factory...

That's part of the Alexandria Library, isn't it? Bibliotheca Alexandrina. I had to really Google it to find it, and it's a rare picture. Gorgeous building. Post something else. I have to go take a shower and go to work. :LOL:

The planetarium portion of it, to be exact. Alexandria, Egypt.

Alexandria%5CIMG_0923_med.jpg

Last edited:
What's the name of this stadium (actually, the name of the *field*) and where is it?

Bonus points if you can tell me why it is shaped the way it is.

Attachments

• sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 197
OK, is that the Atlanta stadium? and I came up with Andrew Gunner? I think I may be wrong though. The Anaheim stadium looked close to this too.

Back
Top Bottom