Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK,
What's this little doohicky?

Attachments

• whats dis.jpg
    whats dis.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 59
Listen to the mandoline rain.... oops, that mandolin is spelled differently isn't it? :LOL:
Nope. I would have to say that more people have come into contact with this than a mandoline, or a mandolin for that matter :rolleyes:

Why expatgirl..... Way to go!
I saw one laying on the floor one day. Had to ask someone what it was. Tucked it away in case I ever needed an oddball pic that I didn't hunt up on the internet, one day.

you're up! and here it is as most people see it.

Attachments

• 800px-Ziplock.jpg
    800px-Ziplock.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 155
Woof!Woof! Thanks, Pacanis---I guessed at this one because my hubby is home---but I've already taken a picture of what I want to post--will probably be guessed in 3 sec. but if you all will be patient---thank goodness it's going to be beddy bye for most of you soon and morning for me you should not be kept long in waiting when you wake up. I don't know--- I was laying in bed with my hubby and I suddenly jumped up and he said "what's wrong---I said Nothing I think that I've guessed the DC photo and I've got to post --yeah he thinks I'm nuts but he loves me anyway--I guess this would be called a "DC addiction" hahaha--anyway I wasn't about to pull one of them off of the bags I had as you can't get them here--I might have in Texas but not here.......so hopefully by the time you guys wake up tomorrow with a cup of coffee and turn your computers on I will hopefully have posted something--I love this thread!!

If anyone can tell me how to make this photo larger please let me know. The picture comes from a 35mm camera--we used photo shop and this is the largest my husband knew of how to make it. Please help if anyone can. Sorry it's so small but you still might be able to guess anyway.

hi expat,

try to do it as an attachment... I think, it's just the preview picture from image shack, i have the same problem with flickr...

edit: delete the german ;o)

Barbara L, right animal but not a boot scraper--that's what I was most worried about that noone would be even able to tell what the animal is---let's just say that this thing comes apart in layers

Thanks, Cara, but my husband said that he tried that---it's a full-sized photo from our camera---I apogize

I clicked on it thinking it would enlarge and the DC forum's index page opened up in another window :huh:

Is it a stationary fish scaler where you move the fish back and forth on the teeth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom