Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So you're showing us PART of an object? That doesn't seem fair.

No, I am showing you the whole object. If you purchased one, this is all you would get, but it works in conjunction with something else.

I cannot show what "goes" with it anymore than that bike rack a while back could have been shown with a bicycle next to it or hooked on it. That would pretty much give it away :)

DANG... I thought I had it... just saw something on World News Tonight and thought for sure that was it!!!

Oh well, onward we mush!

No. It doesn't clean a toilet or remove clogs, but you are in the ballpark like a couple of other guesses here.

a bath Water level clip, a monitor goes on the other end.
or a temperature gauge for bath water?

Last edited:
ok, the One side( the bigger end) is sticky backed and goes on the wall, the other (clip end) hold you towel or face cloth etc...

It does not attach to the wall, but yes, the other end does hold something, or in other words, something gets put on the other end....... none of the items you mentioned.

A washcloth or sponge?

No.
This item has a very specific function and name. If you Googled an image search you would find a page filled with them, all looking the same, though none showing the item in use.

Hey, don't shoot me for this.....
But I just looked at a more descriptive site and it appears the solid looking end is the "working" end. The site I originally found did not describe the item this way, but that wouldn't limit your searches.

Last edited:
Heres an Idea of a Game for... :w00t2:
Guess what or where this is !!!!!!!
Rules:
1: The poster of the picture must know what or where it is !
2: The one who gets it right gets to put the next photo up. :cool:
3: You Must put weather you are wanting the where or the what it is.
4: Poster is right because of rule number one !:huh:
5: You can ask for clues !
Ok Lets Play ! :wacko:
What is this place ? Starts with "W"

Iv been there but i dnt know what its called im gonna go with what everyone else said and say its the wailing wall although it was a long time ago i was there but i remember it was the wall where you can talk to god. You write a letter to him and put it inside the wall and he will answer it. i think thats what it was

Does it spray something to keep you smelling fresh? Is the toilet the right place to be for this gadget??? (I'm laughing at myself as I type this!!)

Back
Top Bottom