Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy's got it. It is a Small Sphere Machine. One of the specific uses is to cut marbles. This particular one cuts spheres from 1/4 to 7/8 inch. The larger one this place sells cuts them from 1.25 to 9 inches.

Glad you got it before I left!

:)Barbara

I thought marbles were made from glass.

in the "olden days" marbles were made of different materials and you had to be very good to bet your best ones with the other kids on the block.......we made a circle in the dirt and rounded up our marbles (aka bets) in the center and then took our best shooters to knock them out.......any person's marble that was knocked out of the circle was yours.......think of it as "Early Life Experiences"...........it was fun, though, and I was competitive.......never was a champion ever but I wasn't bad either.......also competitive at jacks......any of you play that as a kid??? Was that ever a great activity for developing small motor skills and eye-hand coordination?...Any of you Moms or Dads looking for a summer past-time .....teach your children how to play jacks and shoot marbles.......you may have to go to the internet to learn how but it is great for their small motor skills and eye-hand coordination and as long as you don't make it too competitive they will enjoy it.....

Gee---how off-topic can you be???? SORRY!!! Just was bursting with it!!!

pacanis:

I owe you one from earlier. Do you want to take this turn?

Cool! I just happen to have one lined up because I didn't notice Barbara's post last night when I posted ice cream freezer. Thanks, Andy.

What is this, specifically?

Attachments

• gamepic.JPG
    gamepic.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 131
Is is powered in some way? I notice a pin holding something on the smaller part. Is that part supposed to come out to use it? Does something in the small side do something to something else in the larger side? Does it sit on the end with the pin when in use, or on its side as it is shown? I have no clue what this could be!

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom