Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your killing me here. im at work and all the paintball sites are blocked so im trying my hardest.

is anything missing from there?

Im going to take a shot as a paintball gun barrel with built in gerenade launcher

See, you should be working for a paintball supply company, but then this forum would probably be blocked.
:LOL:

This is one self-contained unit. You can get an option for it, but that would only confuse you at this point. This is not for your once a year paintball enthusiasts. This is something for the guys who take this "sport" seriously.

Best I can come up with is paintball gun grenade launcher... but seems like the same thing everybody else is saying.

I'm not tellin' ya :LOL:
Upon further thought, it would probably give away the answer..... but you guys are so stuck on grenade or something that launches something else..... who said it even moved? ;)

Yes it does Andy!
What would you call something that sat there and sprayed loose paint in the "grand scheme" of paintball wars?

You need an exact name?!

A sprinkler
A paint sprayer
A hose
A Flame thrower
A Torch
A Machine gun

If that doesn't do it, I quit.

And I'll give you a hint.
It has four letters, but can be more than one word, too, if you want to get technical.
I'm just looking for the four letter word of this device.

See! That wasn't so tough, was it? :LOL:

Yes, it's a paintball mine, or in the case of this one, can even be electronically detonated Grenades & Mines - Cozmo Paintball Not for someone who really isn't into their war games :ermm:
And like most things today, there are youtube vids available :wacko:

You are up miniman!

What is this used for?

Attachments

• photoguess.jpg
    photoguess.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom