Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a front shot.

1441240534_07dd758860.jpg

It has a Corvette engine and a tube frame.

how did you get a picture of my car???? jest kidding :):):).......I drive a Honda Accord when I'm at home........here it's Toyota Landcruisers........they won't allow us to drive here......if you saw the crazy drivers here you'd understand why........

Some call it a concept. Some don't. German sites have called it a concept, but American sites have not.

I've been gtiving you hints all along, but nobody has figured them out. If I have nothing in the next 24 hours or so, I'll reveal and move on to another picture. :D

Some have called it a concept. Some haven't. The GTerman sites do. The American sites don't.

I've given several hints. Heck, I've given the name of the car in past posts. If I don't have something in the next 24 hours or so, I'll reveal and move on to another picture. :mrgreen:

Well, it has been less than 24 hours, but I'll save you the torture. The car is a 1955 Devin GT. Devin's cars were groundbreaking in their technology back in their day, including early OHC tech.

Maybe this one will get an answer pretty quickly. I pegged it almost immediately.

Who am I?

Attachments

• who.jpg
    who.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 74
Ha! Devin.... "devine".... I was looking for cars Andy Devine or Bette Middler might have owned....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom