Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
20th Century.

It depends on what you consider American, and when you consider it.

No, it's not Jimi.

This guy had almost 100 cars in his collection when it all came crashing down.

Would this persons love of vehicles extend to motorcycles?

I know I came across this picture before, somewhere, while looking into ... something. Probably late night years ago.

Just putting this up here because it's back a page or two.

attachment.php

Not a single person can figure out how this guy rolls? This guy had thousands of acolytes, millions of dollars and was notorious for an attack that was brought back into the news after 9/11.

My first thought was that he was Indian or Pakistani, apparently (from your last answer) living somewhere in the Americas or an American territory. Nothing I have done has brought results. I'm about to go to bed (have to be up in 3 hours, yikes) so I will try to digest this last bit of news later (I'm sure someone will get it before I get back).

:)Barbara

that was dumb. saddam hussein
I was just about to say that! I forgot he collected cars until my husband said something (right around the time you were posting!). I guess I should have gone to bed instead of looking all over the Internet! lol

Last edited:
Wow, that was the closest I could find (although his being at a U.S. military base was kind of stretching it on the American thing). Off to look some more!

I've given one *major* clue that would pretty much give it away if you remember your late 20th century history and a unique quirk/desire that this guy had. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom