Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL Okay I will. I am at work and have to stay to help with the winter carnival, but I will post something tonight.

:) Barbara

Alix said:
Barbara, if no one gets yours you get to go again. Make it easier for lamebrains like me OK? :)
LOL When I said, "I will" I meant I would post another one--I wasn't agreeing that you are a lamebrain!

:LOL: Barbara

Right on all counts phinz. :cool: I wanted to do something Christmas related. And the fact that it has "Holyland Images" in bold white across the top probably didn't make it any more difficult!!! :LOL: Give us a good one!

What is this and where is it?

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 170
I'm with you Alix--aerial photos are hard! I started looking for fountains as soon as this was posted, but then I got tired and ended up taking a nap (we were up a lot earlier than expected this morning when I got up for a bathroom run and found out that some of our pipes had started to freeze and we had no water).

Ken said:
The fountain at Caesars Palace, in Las Vegas? (Thanks for the hint Phinz!)
You know what's weird? That was my very first guess but for a weird reason. I knew the guy who (well, with others) put the trees in at Caesar's Palace, and when I saw the trees and their shadows I was reminded of that. I didn't put that down as a guess because it was strictly the trees that made me think that!

I thought I'd just show you this before Ken posts his picture.

Just cause I like it.
You'll like it, if you understand it. ;)

Attachments

• GWTIAPO.JPG
    GWTIAPO.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 176
Back
Top Bottom