Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a rough one, Buck. I must have ran across every tool BUT those :(

Alix, I had already taken and uploaded this pic in anticipation, but it's an easy one (basically, at least I think so) and not a gadget. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with geography either, which is a subject I always hated :LOL:.
If I ever win another one I will try to lean towards a different theme :).

OK, here goes.......

Rats. OK, thanks though. Hopefully the theme will change soon so those folks with a different bent can join in too. :)

Oh, and it looks like a toothpick holder to me.

It does not hold toothpicks....

And after the last one, do you really think I would choose something that had anything to do with any kind of pattern? :ROFLMAO: just joking.....

I had this object given to me. Supposedly it's old, but I don't know how old. And it served a very useful purpose, one that everyone will know.

None of those Jeekinz.

The one end IS capped and it's about 5" long not counting the chain.

I used to have two cases full of matchbox cars, along with quite a few other "neat" toys; Marx toy guns that shot plastic bullets (and nobody got their eye shot out! Imagine that. :LOL:), Beanie Boy doll that spoke.... Ahhh, where did my youth go.... Oh yeah, I got a pretty penny when I sold them all so I could buy big boy toys :LOL:

Whoooa, better late than never. Which one do you think it is?
Awww, I'll give it to ya.

It's a thermometer. Not the oral kind I'm told :ermm:
I imagine doctors pinned it to their shirt so it wouldn't fall out of their pocket and break, but that's just my guess.

You're up Uncle Bob!

cookinggame2answer.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom