Happy Birthday, Dawgluver!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Attachments

• 1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    1658706-happy_birthday_new_super.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 214
Thanks so much, everyone, for the wonderful birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday To You...!! :whistling

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday...!! :whistling

happy birthday, sweetie. hope it's fabulous! here are some zodiac descriptions of your sign: aries in the celestial zodiac coincides with Spring on Earth. itis the time when seeds have been planted, the soil has been irrigated and seedlings begin to form...like these young plants beginning their cycles of growth...aries is a young sign, the sign of beginnings, the "me first" sign because of the basic and primary energy directed to the self...frequently called the pioneer sign --competitive, forceful, strong and courageous....

...she who dies with the most toys.... (smile)

Last edited:
happy birthday, sweetie. hope it's fabulous! here are some zodiac descriptions of your sign: aries in the celestial zodiac coincides with Spring on Earth. itis the time when seeds have been planted, the soil has been irrigated and seedlings begin to form... (smile)

happy birthday, dawg!

i hope you don't get planted and sprout seedlings for a very long time. :flowers:

I apologize for being late on this, but happy birthday DL! I hope the day was as wonderful as you are! Sorry I didn't bake a cake....I am actually busy making 85 of them (cupcakes actually) for a wedding. I will put a candle in one of the extras, sing happy birthday and eat it in your honour! :flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom