Happy Birthday, Sushi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carrot Top

Assistant Cook
Today is Deadly Sushi's birthday. He introduced me to this site and I have never posted before but figured today was a perfect day.
Happy Birthday, my friend! (hopefully I've posted in the right spot)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Birthday to one of the
nicest guys around!
Have a great birthday
and a wonderful YEAR!!!

smiles, Trish :):):)

SUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday buddy!!! i hope this next year brings you everything that you wish for, and all of the happiness that one good man can stand.

Happy Birthday man! I am sending you a redhead for your special day. Make sure to open the package as soon as you get it tough because there is not a lot of air in the box :LOL:

Carrot Top, welcome to the site!

img_206385_0_8b3cc80cf1350bc5859412eb1c670308.gif

Love ya!.............................Linda

Happy Birthday Sushi!!

Hope you had a good one, and hope you have a great Christamas and even better 2006!

John

1, 2, 3, 4, Happy Happy Birthday from all of us to you!
We wish it was our birthday so we could party too!
Happy Happy Birthday may all your dreams come true!
We wish it was our birthday so we could party too!

Happy Birthday Deadly Sushi!!! Hey stop by the Bed and Breakfast and I got a cake for yah!!

Cameron and Grace

SUSHI! I wasn't on much yesterday so I am late. Sorry buddy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I sure hope it was a good one!

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day yesterday, and feeling no pain today from any festivities!!!! :wacko:

Yikes!!! I have been rushing through DC so much lately that I didn't notice this. I am so sorry I missed your birthday Paul! You stinker, we just talked and you didn't even mention it. You should have yelled at me good for missing it here. Well, just because I forgot to post my wishes for a happy birthday, that doesn't mean that I have forgotten you!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!

:) Barbara
14.gif

Much like Barbara, the holidays have really been keeping me on my toes, and I've not been on DC quite as much as I usually am - I hope you don't mind a slightly belated birthday wish from me too, Sushi :)

Best wishes for the year ahead! May you be blessed with good health, happiness and many wonderful memories (and of course, plenty of great eats too!)

img_206761_0_38c6c60cf5eff52654f7b9b5a1d646ad.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom