Have Barbara in your thoughts today Please !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got it James..Sent her a PM just a few minutes ago..She is in my thoughts.

kadesma

Will def. keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I do hope it turns out the way you hope. I too am sorry to hear about your student...I will pray for his loved ones also. I'm here for you both.

Attachments

• I'm Here For You.gif
    I'm Here For You.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 94
No one could have said it better than another, our thoughts are with you Barbara, and Maidrite, too! You are the best hubby and wife couple, such an honor to e-know you, you are truly a role model in my life. Even though we have never met, I cherish you just like family, and you two have been my favoritest since I was blessed to find the DC family! Love and Hugs to you this day, and every day!!!! You bring a smile to my face every time I see your posts!

Thank you so much everyone. Well, things didn't go as we had hoped, but we had already made up our minds that no matter what, it was good news. There are good things in store for us. We just don't know what they are. So the good news is that I will be working somewhere else after this school year. Not sure where yet, but it will have to be better than my current situation. I haven't had time to sew the last few years and have thought about making baby clothes and accessories and selling them (I used to do that on a small scale but would like to get more serious about it), and we have been wanting to get into ebay more, so this could be the time for that. :cool: You are all the greatest! I am so glad we have such good friends here.

:) Barbara

Barbara & James, whatever the future will bring for you, I'll always think of you and I know that you will manage with every challenge you get!

Barb, and James, as if I would ever forget to think fondly of you and wish you two the bestust!! But today I will keep you even closer to my heart!! Love you both!!

img_405942_0_36dc9f12c44b5e3c98554a50a90bf4d9.gif
:heart: Licia

Barbara L said:
There are good things in store for us. We just don't know what they are.
:) Barbara

An excellent philosophy for life - I'm going to bear this in mind. Hope things work out well for both of you.

Uncertainty is always a scarry thing. But you are smart, and talented. Like you said, it is time to move on to something else.

I recently listened to a speaker on Public Radio who has "re-invented" himself several times as he lost jobs for one reason or another. He was successful in each, but moved on to new horizons after each. He is now very successful. I know that many people lose jobs through no fault of their own. I have been the victim of that as well. Maybe the work is all done and there are no new contracts comming in, and so layoffs come. Or maybe the business is down-sizing, or the funds to support a program aren't there. Whatever it may be, it is truly an opportunity to take stock of who we are, and what direction we want to go. It forces us to give up our complacency and step into new territory.

Barb and Jaimes, there truly are bright horizons ahead. You will find your niche in the working world. I don't believe in luck and so won't wish it for you. I will keep you in my prayers, and know that you will bounce back stronger than ever.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Barbara and James, sorry to learn of your "change" in circumstance. However, I'm sure you know that when doors close, others open. That other door will present itself. All you have to do is to have the courage to open it.

I know what it is like to take a leap of faith and test unknown or relatively unknown waters. It was one of the best things I ever did.

Be strong and be like the little duck. Look calm and serene atop the water and paddle like heck underneath. You'll show 'em!

I'm sorry to hear about your former student and I'm sorry things didn't go as you had hoped. You have such a positive outlook, this is good news because now you are open to better opportunities. Still praying for you both.

Back
Top Bottom