Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I walk with Sam (but she'll move in 6 months), I get in 3 miles. If I walk with Tanya, I get in about a mile maybe a mile and a half. I did walk everyday this work week so far. I will today too. I might have to learn to walk alone to get my 3 miles in over lunch :(
I have the treadmill set up in the basement now--I still use it for hanging up clothes. I gotta work on this!

Played volleyball with DH and the kids for 2 hours last night. I was sooooo sore I ended up falling asleep till 3:00 a.m. I think I'll take it easy today and work out for only 1 hour. DH and I have lost 5 pounds in 5 weeks and about 3 inches! Woohoo!

Ran 2 miles, interval ran one mile (run for 40 seconds, walk for 30 seconds) walked 1.5.

I walked the dogs twice but I dont consider that exercise. Must ride my exercise bike and lift some weights tomorrow.

25 MILES!!!!!!! We biked 25 miles this morning, and I still cannot believe we went that far. There is a very good bike path in Bergen County that is a 12 mile circuit if you do all three loops. Usually, we put the bikes on the rack and drive to one of the parks and then ride all three loops. Today, we biked to the park, then did two loops, then biked back. It took 2 hours and 10 minutes with one 5 minute water break. It's amazing how different the roads you travel by car feel when you are pedaling on them. We climbed some very steep and long hills....:clap:I gotta feeling I'm gonna feel this tomorrow...:ohmy:

Wow VB.. that is great!!!! I think my legs would be like noodles!

I just walked one mile going to the Farmer's Market. This is really a 'rest' day for me. Plus I woke up this morning and got out of bed to a sore knee... must be a sign of age setting in because I have never had this before.

Two hours of volleyball with DH and daughter. I'm sore all over again but it sure feels good to stay active. We're working with her before she tries out for 7th grade volleyball at school. Please keep your fingers crossed for our daughter.

I found a pedometer in a desk drawer today....and put it on. From noon till 3pm I did 4000 steps in the kitchen/dining room. Funny how it racks up. Spent an hour and a half at the gym, 5 miles on the eliptical, more work on the legs and derrierre

I am walking Lucky everyday after work. We are both under doctors' orders to loose some weight. I have been working us towards 40 min walks, today we got to 25 before she got too tired. Not too bad since we have only been at it since Aug 6 and she could only to about 10 miniutes when we started.

This is Lucky..

Attachments

• Lucky.jpg
    Lucky.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
only 2 miles today. its freakin hot and we got out too late....
maybe better tomorrow.

Feeling so guilty. I haven't exercised since Sunday. It pouring rain all day yesterday and today I was taking care of back to school stuff with the kids. Hopefully tomorrow I can get an hour or so of exercise.

I should probably start walking my dog for a good half an hour or so, someone else does it at the moment. It's just so cold and gloomy out after work, that I never feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom