Hello From The Great Lakes State

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome from Grand Rapids, please excuse our little squabbles. Sometimes we are like a bunch of little kids fighting in the back lots but that is a good thing, teasinng gets the juices flowing and stirs the culinary imagination. Glad to have you here. And Goodweed and spawn, behave yourselves, we have company ;)

Last edited:
Welcome from Grand Rapids, please excuse our little squabbles. Sometimes we are like a bunch of little kids fighting in the back lots but that is a good thing, teasinng gets the juices flowing and stirs the culinary imagination. Glad to have you here. And Goodweed and spawn, behave yourselves, we have company ;)

But we don't want to!!!! "Throwing tantrum" :ROFLMAO:

Hi Ruthie, welcome to DC :)

Welcome. I just love having so many people from Michigan here. I grew up there myself, but left when I was 19. Have fun!

joesfolk said:

Hey, what about Princess Fi? She startes it. :)
I'm glad we haven't scared you off Scooby!

Welcome (but I might have already posted--I start work at 3:00 a.m. and should be asleep now but it is to frigging HOT). Since 2008, I've been driving from ON to MN, crossing at the Soo 2-3x/year. I loved that last little bit before I hit Marquette along the lake (except in late November). I'd stop at the public access there and walk with Missy. She was my travel companion. Unfortunately, Missy, my Found-on-Road-Dog, died in October. Our last walk there was in late August last year. I'm not doing the 2-day drive next week, instead I'm taking the train. Which should be fun...ha-ha.

Last edited:
And Goodweed and spawn, behave yourselves, we have company ;)

Hey, I'm behaving! Then again, I just showed up...:angel:

Welcome to DC! In case you didn't guess from the sentence above, I'm another of GW's offspring, though I'm out of state now. Don't worry, there are only 2 of us on here. No more are lurking. ;) Hope you're tolerating that heat wave reasonably well! (Though if you've worked in a kitchen, I'm sure you can handle heat.)

Hey, I'm behaving! Then again, I just showed up...:angel:

Welcome to DC! In case you didn't guess from the sentence above, I'm another of GW's offspring, though I'm out of state now. Don't worry, there are only 2 of us on here. No more are lurking. ;) Hope you're tolerating that heat wave reasonably well! (Though if you've worked in a kitchen, I'm sure you can handle heat.)

Sprout, your tag line says it all. And I yet again proclaim; I am not the strangest member of my family, just the most experienced at being strange.:D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom