Help one of our most esteemed members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
urmaniac13 said:
Yeah!! We have overtaken the meatballs!!:w00t2: :punk:

Not sure why but that made me laugh hysterically!!!!!

Miracles have happened - but it's going to take a big one to jump up much more. 4 more days left to vote! :chef:

Thanks GB!

there's an error with epi's response page. i wonder if that will effect the results.
elfie, if you don't win, complain like a florida democrat!!!! (after stops at the doctor, and the bank)

I voted for her, but only after looking at the other recipes as well. Though we are a freindly bunch around here, I have to be honest in my vote. Otherwise, there is no true test of the participant skills. I voted for her because she won my vote, not for popularity. she deserves the win.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I voted for you too ... good luck!
I haven't read all the messages here so maybe you've already answered but what do you win, other than the almightly bragging right?

Goodweed of the North said:
I voted for her, but only after looking at the other recipes as well. Though we are a freindly bunch around here, I have to be honest in my vote. Otherwise, there is no true test of the participant skills. I voted for her because she won my vote, not for popularity. she deserves the win.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

screw honesty, elfie is our girl!!!! where's your loyalty man?!?

i voted!!! dishonestly, but i'm good with that.

Attachments

• 11961.jpeg
    11961.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Bad Day.jpg
    Bad Day.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 175
  • th-3823_0036.jpeg
    th-3823_0036.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
ya know, not that i'm not trying to start some rumors, :angel:

but i heard the la mancha mushroom tapas were not made by "the man", nor did they have any tapas in them at all. :blink:

and the prosciutto rolls had $50's rolled up in them. truffle oil the judges' palms as it were. truffle oil my butt is all i have to say. :unsure: no, wait...

vietnamese spring rollls: try $100's. the judges were told the chef's name was benjamin ngyuen.

ginger's ceviche? sounds like something she picked up on vacation, and western doctors know of no cure.:yuk:

mandarin chicken wings? i've never heard of a place in upstate n.y. called mandarin, so they just ripped off an idea that didn't need improving. :glare:

and let's just say that the mushroom profiteroles were made with veeery speeecial mushrooms...:nuke:

Thanks Goodweed - I appreciate the approach you took!

4 more days to vote!

Whoever asked the prize is a "whoopty-do" Kitchen Aid dishwasher.

Thanks guys - I appreciate it.

bucky - only you could up with that stuff!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom