High Bucky Noon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, this has turned into the virtual cafe. Show us the recipes, dudes.

sush? you out there? i'm ready when you are. how do you want to start? your best all around creation, your best basic sauce, or a specific category, like the meat or pasta that it is to be served with...
i think your best creation would work. i'll offer my sunday gravy. whaddya think?

I just got home from work. Hmmmmmmmmmm....... best red sauce for a standard angelhair pasta. Im going into the Cafe right now. Im going to have to look for my darn recipe. :ermm:

Ok Bucky..... On Saturday..... HIGH NOON Central Standard time we should post our sauces right in the Cafe! Mano AAAAA Mano!!!
11.gif

If its nice out we will have our 'set' moved outside, next to the lake. If not then inside the lounge it is! Only Italian songs by Louis Prima, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra will be played.

Do you accept to these terms??!!!

(for those of you that do NOT know where the Cafe is go here ---------> http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8603 ) *Advert Sponsered by Colgates NEW 'Fresh Breath Pasta Sauces'*

i'm hearing the theme music to "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" playing somewhere from the distance... anybody else hear it ??? See there's the whistling !!!

Thier, I hope you've worked on your giggling skills.
Middie, think about your words about the rock. Why don't you just bite him and find out?
(giggle giggle giggle....hand covering mouth....)

There are men here with feelings and good hearts. Women are SOOOO shallow! All they want is money and attractive men. Well Im here to tell ya, that I am MORE than just a piece of meat and a meal ticket! I also give a great massage! :brows:

Oy. Is it just me or are we degenerating here.

Maybe we're just a bunch of degenerates anyway.:rolleyes:

jkath said:
RECIPES, BOYS! RECIPES!!!

They're coming........

I wanna see a bit of crowd participation too. Looks like Chocchef's getting fired up.
8.gif

Nothing like a bit of side action.
45.gif

Angelhair DS?? :shock: This is supposed to be a bloke's cook off. How about something with a bit of body.
3.gif

:LOL:

middie said:
chef wait up... first we need to take down his wife :LOL:

Wife........what wife.......? :ohmy:

She'd better step to the rear.....I don't have time for light work today!:angry:

Alix said:
Oy. Is it just me or are we degenerating here.

Maybe we're just a bunch of degenerates anyway.:rolleyes:

No, I think we're a bunch of busy, productive people who have a rich fantasy life. (And SOME of us -- not naming names --:dry: are a bit randy...)

thier1754 said:
No, I think we're a bunch of busy, productive people who have a rich fantasy life. (And SOME of us -- not naming names --:dry: are a bit randy...)

I'm not Randy, I'm John!! :-p

Hey, while you guys are making sauces tomorrow, I'll be making beer - no worries!

John

sush, i won't be around this weekend. gong to my niece's first holy communion saturday, and working in the yard/garden sunday, umm, i mean doing something of dw's choice since it's mommy's day...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom