I Am In Love With My New Monitor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
With my new monitor! When I got my computer I kept my old clunky monitor (17" I think). It was okay. Well, today my new 22" LCD flat-panel monitor arrived. What is the difference? It's kind of like looking at the artwork in a school hallway, then going to the Louvre. I'll make it to the 21st Century yet!

:)Barbara

Congratulations! I know when I upgraded my PC that I have had since 1994 and last year got a laptop, the 15" widescreen monitor was absolutely brilliant!! Mind you, all the improvements were delightful!

With my new monitor! When I got my computer I kept my old clunky monitor (17" I think). It was okay. Well, today my new 22" LCD flat-panel monitor arrived. What is the difference? It's kind of like looking at the artwork in a school hallway, then going to the Louvre. I'll make it to the 21st Century yet!

:)Barbara

Yikes, a 22" monitor. I feel like a dinasoar. My first new LCD flat panel TV arrived, & I'm waiting for the cable guy to finish hooking up what I couldn't figure out how to hook up. Can't believe how light weight & thin it is (compared to my old clunker TV). What a difference! Enjoy your new screen.

Congrats Barbara!!! My sons Christmas gifts are new computers this year with 24" monitors. I was perfectly happy with my 19" lcd until I saw theirs. Now I have a bad case of monitor envy.

Back
Top Bottom