I lost my soul mate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Marge
My sincere condolences. I'm sending out strong thoughts to you at this sad time.
Ishbel

I'm so very sorry Marge. Wish I was there to give you {{{{HUGS!!!}}}}....will send them this way.

Please accept my apologies for intruding on a personal moment, but I feel I simply must offer my condolences as well. From the outpouring of sentiment here I can only imagine how wonderful your husband was.

Marge, I'm so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

John

marge, what more can be added to i'm so sorry, except we love you and are here for you.
i'll be sure to keep you and paul in my prayers.

Dear Marge,

You and I don't know each other yet, but I want to tell you how sorry I am. The love that you and your husband have shared, as described here, is a wondrous thing. Please hold onto it. Let it sustain you through this difficult time, and please know that others care. My heart goes out to you.

Anne

Marge I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolenses to you and your family.

((((Marge!!)))) I know in a moment like this, there is no right word to heal your pain and grief. But if you look over the mist of tears, you realise all the happy years and precious memories you shared with him. How many people can say that these days? Celebrate the life you had together, and know that he will be always with you in spirit.
And Paul will be glad to know that you won't be left alone, we will always be here for you!!

Luvs and hugs

Licia

Oh Marge, love, support and hugs from over this side of the pond.

Kylie

Dear Marge: We don't know each other yet, but my heart is aching for you.

Lots of prayers and good thoughts are flying your way from Chez Julia! Paul will never be far from you. Love never dies.

June

Oh Marge :cry: .........no words can express how sorry I am for you and your family. I know how deep you and Paul's love was for one another...your love inspires us all. I wish I could reach out and hug you but all that I can do is send you my virtual hug and sympathy during this time.

Lean on others now and except their offers of help during your time of grief.

We love you and know we're all here for you.

Oh Dove. I'm so very very sorry for your loss. My heart really goes out to you and your family. I'm at such a loss for words right now. Just please know that we ALL are here for you ! I'm going to go light a candle in his honor right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom