I lost my soul mate today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Dove,

I don't know you very well, except for your postings--all my deepest sympathies-- lost my dearest mother-in-law 2 weeks ago and the ache is still there-----so a soul-mate------you're in my thoughts and prayers and glad that you have such a wonderful support group here!!!!

Oh Marge, I am so very sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marge, I am so sorry about Paul's passing. I'm just speechless. There are no words to take away this pain, but please know that Paul will not be forgotten. Through you he touched many lives here. You and Paul have been an inspiration to us all and will continue to be. My prayers are with you and your family Marge. Much love.

Come to us here anytime Marge. We all love you....and want to be the shoulder you lean on. May you be blessed with peace in your heart from all the beautiful memories you've shared with Paul...including the strong arms of your sons. Don't be afraid to lean on us or them. We love you.

Oh Marge, I am truly so sad and so sorry to hear of you and your family's loss. I looked at the photographs that kitchenelf posted, and what a lovely family you have. You and your family are in my thoughts and my prayers. Sandy

Oh Marge, I am so, so sorry .... There really aren't adequate words at times like this but please know that I am praying for you that you find comfort and peace. I know Paul is looking over you.

Jenny

Marge, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayer go out to you. You have a beautiful family and I know you will find comfort in each other during this difficult time.

to paul, you and your family i will pray. i do know it is hard to loose someone
you love and think you can't be without, in times like this i found it best
to think how would my loved one want me to live? want me to be sad
or remember all we had together and be happy for all the special times you did have together and how together you both gave to each other and to all
. someday you will be together again. i am truely sorry for your loss

Dear Marge, May peace and love surround you at this sad time. Our hearts are filled with sorrow for you and your wonderful family.

Marge, you have my deepest sympathies. Your love and devotion to Paul are such an inspiration to all of us. You gave him a wonderful life, full of the truest kind of love and tender care.

Marge, there are no words to describe how sorry I am for your loss. At times like these it is so hard to know what to say . . . . but gather your family around you and hold on to their strength to help you through the grief and sadness. Remember always, with joy, the memories you and Paul made together. They will become the mortar that keeps your life together.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

(((Marge)))I'm so sorry to hear of Paul's passing- I haven't been here in a few days-I am so so sorry.YOU are such an inspiration to me -how you love your family and how your love for Paul is felt in every one of your words>may you always feel him near you- I'm sure he will always be there.With so much love and energy, Vicki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom