I Need Your Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prayers on the way - and a dear friend went through similar surgery. She had to have a coloscomy (the dreaded bag) but has recently had a successful reversal. She's doing fine - hope the same for your Aunt!

Hugs,

Crewsk,

Ours Prayers and positive thoughts are with my friend.

I hope your Aunt's recovery is quick and positive.

And PLEASE don't stress out. I appreciate it is hard at this point in time, but always think and act positively.

Thanks y'all!

I called my parents 3 times last night & they weren't home & they didn't call me back. So at this point I haven't heard anything.

Hugs and prayers out to you and your family. Modern medicine has come a long way and its amazing what doctors/medicine can do now. And remember even doctors don't know everything...........my dad went was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in 1988 and they only gave him 2 years to live......in May he'll be 17 years cancer free :) . Prayers to you all!

I just got off the phone with my mom. My aunt has chroans disease & diverticulitis. The blockage was caused from one of the pockets(from the diverticulitis)inverting itself & then trying to heal. My mom said she is doing much better now & is expected to be able to go home by Monday. Thank you all agin for all of your thoughts, prayers, & support!! I really appriciate it all!

I am so happy that she is coming home and doing much better. I am sure you must be so relieved!

Thank-you for the good news.:) I pray her recovery goes well.

img_95671_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

Back
Top Bottom