If you Don't do the cleaning - this can happen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm particular 'bout cleanliess. i'm ultra-clean, & if i notice a grubby person near a kitchen, BYE! it's not that difficult for the average person to find a sink. that turns my stomach. i like to see people shielded by proper gear, too.

i'm particular 'bout cleanliess. i'm ultra-clean, & if i notice a grubby person near a kitchen, BYE! it's not that difficult for the average person to find a sink. that turns my stomach. i like to see people shielded by proper gear, too.
Most everyone thinks they're "particular 'bout cleanliness"- even the people who fish pickles out of the jar with their fingers, take cold cuts off of serving platters without use of a serving fork and handle all the bread in a bread basket.

Gotta sympathize though with those food preparers who have to wear those **** plastic gloves.

Most everyone thinks they're "particular 'bout cleanliness"- even the people who fish pickles out of the jar with their fingers, take cold cuts off of serving platters without use of a serving fork and handle all the bread in a bread basket.

Gotta sympathize though with those food preparers who have to wear those **** plastic gloves.

We met a couple and decided to go out to dinner with them. At the end of the dinner, at the counter, the fella picked up a mint with the tongs and proceeded to sluck it into his mouth from the tongs. Oh that was bad.

charlie, i'm an insider, yeah, so i get to see who's who & i can choose clean restaurants to dine at. it's not like like i get jobs at burger king. more like fancy french bistros. they may not be exempt, of course, though they're usually rather clean.
& i cannot bring to mind a time when i've not properly applied the use of tongs, or other utensils, in my own kitchen or elsewhere. it just easier that way, & keeps you from grubby stickies on yourself.

Anyone ever watch Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares? It's not just KFC or other fast-food restaurants - poor kitchen practices can be found in upscale joints, too! :sick:

Back
Top Bottom