I'm Home!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do!!:LOL: Well, I'm just glad to be back so I can catch up. I don't have much time tonight but I just wanted to say hey & I'll be back in full force tomorrow morning. I can't wait!! I've missed you all so much!!

Welcome home Crewsk! I missed ya! (go check your forums now:-p ):LOL:

CREWSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))

Wow! Its SOOOOOO good to have you back! Now get to work! The B&B needs cleaning and the folks in room 17 want to be comped on a dinner cause their shower head is partially cloged. :glare:

WELCOME back,

you have been missed...Glad you are okay...
kadesma:)

Thanks Damp, Sushi, kadesma, & pds!:)

Sushi, the B&B may have to do without me for a little longer. I'm supposed to stay as stress free as possible for a while still. I'll be sure to drop by for a cup of coffee as soon as I can though! {{{HUGS}}}

Welcome back Crewsk!!! You've been greatly missed. I sure hope things have settled down for ya. Your still in my prayers.

crewsk welcome home !! we have missed you !!!!!!
and now you're grounded for leaving us until you're
92... just like luvs lol

Crewsk don't want to stress you out, but we need to get together with Mr. and Mrs. Elf and go try out Raine's Place. She was just Voted ":chef: of the Month". We are please as punch to have you back kido ! :cool:

Hi Crewsk I am Licia from Rome... I am rather new and I believe we haven't met yet, but I have seen that you are one of the brightest stars of the DC... I look forward to talking with you soon, and whatever the problems you had to deal with I am glad that it is over!! My best wishes and see ya soon!!

Yea!!! You're back! I'll take that as a sign that things are going much better for you!
4.gif

Welcome back - glad things have settled down for you. I've missed your help here. You always have such great ideas. Glad you are back.

I spoke too soon last night!!:( Savannah was home from school yesterday with a mild stomach virus & running a low temp. Well, she got up this morning with croup so as soon as the doctors office opens, I'm calling to get her an appointment. But I'll be back on as soon as that's over!

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! I appriciate it greatly!

Middie as long as I'm grounded does that mean I can't leave this chair & don't have to clean the house?

Back
Top Bottom