Is it me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crewsk said:
I've come up with the answer to this!!:idea: It's not that we kill threads, but that what we say is so good that no one else can come up with a response!:LOL:

I have thought about that too... but man that has to be tough to do with this bunch... there are some pretty bright folks here!!!

Gee, glad to know that I'm not the only one going through posts-partum and forgetum threads depression-----I was actually wondering if there were psychaitrists who treated this condition. (There should be a laughing revolving face here but I don't know how to bring one up). Anyway, glad for starting the therapy sessions, Sattie, and to know that we are not alone out there--we always have Alix's Jaws to keep us company!! :) :) Y'all have a Great Thanksgiving, by the way!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have killed a few too, and started some that went almost no where. But sometimes it just a simple answer or a quick little tip I need.So what's so bad about a short consise thread? They dont all have to be 15 pages long, and go on forever??

As far as I can see, a lot of threads that seem to have come to a natural end get revived by someone at some point. Just have a look at the thread on what you use to mash potatoes!

Wow... amazing to find out this "club" is so big... up until Sattie spoke up I thought I had the privilege of having the exclusive membership to it:LOL:

Well, actually it feels better to have so many company!!

This reminds me of something though, I need to PM Corinne, I think I sabotaged her song lyrics thread!!:ohmy:

Last edited:
I dunno, if you do a search of my threads... I've ended most of them.
I have alot of threads. :P

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Maybe we should have a contest to see who has ended the most threads???? You folks have made my day!!! Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

img_358690_0_29014bfd8a12cf029ae090dc92efc3ec.gif

OOO Sparkly text :D
Now that this has turned into something different, im expecting a closed thread with a "haha i took it"

I agree with Crewsk... At least that's what I've told myself a number of times.

Yes, Gobo - we know you have an awful lot of posts. You were only here a couple weeks when you had as many posts as I do - and I've been here for well over a year. What does that say about us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom