July is almost over. What's on your table 7/30/16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our Korean fusion pot stickers. I just drizzled the sauces over them because I was so tired by the time everything got done yesterday that I didn't feel like digging for the sauce boats. The pleated ones with green are our Cuban sandwich, sauce is rice wine vinegar, garlic, sugar, red pepper flake, lime juice, cilantro. The "Bishop's Hats" (at least that's what I call them) are Creole/Cajun/Low Country shrimp, andouille and grits, with a spin on Paul Prudhomme's Brown Sauce for fish recipe. I made 2 dozen of each.

They were pretty darn good. And I've got enough filling in the freezer for another batch of 2 dozen each at least.

37240-albums1042-picture6601.jpg

Don't fill like cooking, so hubby's grilling some brats and chipotle hot dogs. I'm being lazy, so I'm just going to open a can of baked beans, and we'll be having Berry Bread for dessert.

CG, your yesterday's 'no-cook-from-scratch' dinner looks delightfully fresh and delicious. My kind of dinner. :)

medtran - wow, those pot stickers look and sound fabulous! I could sure go for some of those this evening. :yum:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom