Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a big smile on my face right now because I just got an email telling me that our nonprofit community group (Amigos de Bucerias) has received a $1000 donation for our Special Needs Fund. We use that money to help people in the community, and had just about exhausted it this morning when we paid for a young woman's transportation to Guadalajara for an operation to save her eyesight. We can do SO much good with that money...ONE generous person donated it!

i went fer a stroll, & i smile at people, & today they were smiling, too. often they seem so disgruntled at stuff, they won't look at you, they stare at concrete.

I had given my sister 2 different loaves of NYT bread for cutting my hair. What makes me smile is she emailed me and said she and her husband agree that I make the best bread.:) and I should sell the breads and that she would buy it. Of course I would not charge my sister for it, I like giving my bread away . :chef:

i love babies! can't wait to be a Mom. my Mother says wait till i'm through with school & don't get married yet.

she's right.......you really don't want to have a baby now.....trust me...it was so nice to hand Irina back when she cried and I've had two of my own .......you can get married at any time........:):)

The girls are doing good. 2nd, 4th and 6th grade this year. Maria is 5'3" now and all girls are very skinny. Tall and thin they will be - the opposite of me. :)

Back
Top Bottom