Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I think I can safely say this for everyone, or at least a few people:

"EXPAT QUIT APOLOGIZING, BE YOURSELF, BE HAPPY, ENJOY BEING HOME, WE LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!!"

Pie, that brings a great big smile to my face too. Happy Birthday to your mother and I will be thinking great thoughts for her party on Wednesday. Enjoy the time with her and celebrate!

Happy Birthday to your mom Pie..Special Mom hugs to her on her day.

kadesma

Finding my daughter and her dog asleep on her beanbag chair where she was reading...prior to being bitten by the "nap bug." Too cute!

Our neighbour's daughter is getting married today and she just pulled up to Mom's place in a huge black limousine. Her (the bride's) daughter came out holding the wedding dress and the bride came out with her hair all done up with long veil hanging down her back, makeup done, shoes on, with a jean shirt and flannel pajama pants!

you're kidding? he's easy on the eyes or whatever photo was posted........................go for it and let us know what ye find out girlfriend,..............whee.......doggie........as Jedd Clampett would say................

if I think who I think it is it is a nice photo........but not everyone really poses their real picture.......like my baby with the foot..........heck my feet belong to Godzilla in real life they are so big........that foot is graceful, petite and dainty..........not Magilla's

if I think who I think it is it is a nice photo........but not everyone really poses their real picture.......like my baby with the foot..........heck my feet belong to Godzilla in real life they are so big........that foot is graceful, petite and dainty..........not Magilla's

I got Godzilla feet with monkey toes!!!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom