Luvs food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Hi Luvs, I tried to pm you, but, got an error that you are over your quota:LOL: your just too popular.
I didn't realize that you had been sick or I would have NEVER made a comment saying how small you are, I'm very sorry.
I dont' mind talking about my mom.
My mom died from colon cancer Oct. 5, 1992. She was only 54. She was the kind of person that watched what she ate, worked out, didn't smoke and only drank on occasion, like new years and get togethers. She died 8 months after being diagnosed. The doctor that she had been seeing (he was our family md for almost 20 years at the time) also had colon cancer and NEVER even checked for cancer. She had been sick for over a year. He just kept telling her to change her diet. He had her go in and get her gallbladder checked. They scheduled surgery to remove it and that is when they found the cancer and it had already mastisized to her gallbladder, one kidney and her entire large intestine and some of the small intestine. I lost her when I was just 23 and had 2 small kids. That was painful and I didn't have her around when I needed advise with my boys. I'm still pretty angry about the doctor. I will never forgive him. My mom was the rock of the family, literally. We are all lost without her. Noone really has a leading role here anymore. She kept everything together.
My dad died when I was 6. I don't remember him and I thank god everyday for the memories that I have of mom. I take everyday as it comes now. I don't worry about tomorrow too much. You just never know what's in store for you.
I hope that you get better soon. Sounds like you are getting there. God bless you

oh, hon, it's okay! i'm not upset at all!:)
i'm so sorry about your Mom. i'm 24 and you were only 23; i just couldn't imagine losing my Mom so young.
sigh. i couldn't imagine losing my Mom or Dad or Grandpa at ALL.
yeah, don't worry about saying i'm tiny, but thanks for being so respectful.
psssttt.... i have a secret.... i like being skinny.:rolleyes:

And I think the two of you are both special..I'm glad I've gotten the chance to talk to both of you...Sorry for butting in, just couldn't not say something...

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
And I think the two of you are both special..I'm glad I've gotten the chance to talk to both of you...Sorry for butting in, just couldn't not say something...

kadesma:)
you're not butting in one bit, you're being very sweet.:)

Thanks luvs..guess we all need positive strokes now and again:)

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom