Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ronjohn55 said:
Psst... Hey Goodweed!

What do you say right after sundown, I put this this brand new keg of margarita fizzies on OUR side of the fence?

Don't tell the gals though!!

:-p :-p :-p

John

Hey Middie! Help me with this long straw!

ooooooooooooooh! Jan, you read my mind!
(and middie, if I'd have thought of a swirly straw, I would have used it as a pea shooter for the boys!)

I'll take a slice! Nice to see ya Jkath.
Hey.. can I have a lemon drop drink to go with that?

hmmmmmm...try this one - it's one of my faves:

Sugared rim in a tall glass, with fresh lemonade and vanilla vodka, over ice. Cherry on top.

ok! Yummy! That's good! Nice and refreshing. Just what the dr. ordered.

Thank you!!

If you mix up the dye...I'd be willing to put it on for you... I've only had one of your lemon drinks.

Any pie left? Right after I eat it, I'm gonna climb up on that massage table and have Sven work me over. Sven, please pay particular attention to my feet, please.

Is that country music I hear wafting over from the lake? Let's turn up the secret microphones I had Scott and Steve install and listen in.

Hi ladies! I need a quick swim in the pool to cool me down, then I would love a massage as well. Feet, arms, legs, back, neck, shoulders, head..a head massage is so relaxing I could fall asleep.

Have a nice nap Amber and when you get up... I'll have a batch
of oatmeal cookies warm from the oven for you.

That massage was fantastic! I couldnt fall asleep because of that delicious aroma of oatmeal cookies. Thank you dear pds. It's been ages since someone has cooked anything for me. These are yummy!

It's been an evil day for me. I would love a massage, someone to peel my shrimp, a champ with raspberries and a little oj and someone to distract me with charming repartee.:(

Half Baked said:
It's been an evil day for me. I would love a massage, someone to peel my shrimp, a champ with raspberries and a little oj and someone to distract me with charming repartee.:(

Lie down on the massage table hun, I'll ask one of the guys to come around with shrimp, and champagne. Do you want any dipping sauce with your shrimp?

Back
Top Bottom