Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tell ya what, Amber, I have shrimp and Asti Spumante...which is the same as champagne, only from Italy. Is that good enough for a massage, or do I need to bring strawberries and orange juice for a mimosa?

By the way, if you all had been in my hot tub about 10 years ago, I'd have already served you hors d'ouevres, Margaritas, Fever Water, Jello Shots, and fruit from "The Whale", and when you got out you'd be looking at smoked pork and turkey, all the sides, and lots of desserts.

Unfortunately, the hot tub and I are both slightly the worse for wear now. But there is still fun to be had at our house.
You all bring a dish, and be prepared to pitch in.

:)

Sounds good to me constance. I think it was half baked that wanted the shrimp and champagne, with oj and berries, and a massage. I like your menu idea though! But since this is mudbugs hot tub, we have all been bringing a dish and have the cabana guys helping out :LOL: Watch out for those lake guys though! :ohmy: :LOL:

You mean the 'loony lake guys' :LOL: ? I'm feeling better already and I think that we all could surprise Mudbug by bringing appys and special cocktails....bless her heart, it's so sweet of her to share the hot tub!:)

I have an idea! Let's arrange a cooking lesson with Anthony Bourdain. I met him at a book signing and I tell you what...........he oozes sex appeal. Gives me HOT cold chills just thinking about him. Whoop da de do daw! :LOL:

sadly he doesnt do much for me, but hey Im up for a cooking lesson! If he has personality, that works for me :)

Amber, I don't give a flying fig about movie stars or rock stars....no celebrity ever turned me on. UNTIL I met Anthony Bourdain.

He's got something. I don't know what 'it' is but he has 'it'. :LOL:

Over at the lake, we've got more of it. And what do you want to learn how to cook? I can taylor my lessons to whatever you are interested in, form virtually any kind of food, to building your own micro-light aircraft. And if I don't personally know how to make the dish you're looking for, and yes, there are a few things I don't know how to cook, then we have several guys here who can fill in. Between us, there are few things we can't expertly make, including ice-cold water ballons and a launcher capable of tossing them accross the lake with pin-point accuracy.:ROFLMAO:

But we're past that. We couldn't hardly get a rise out of you pampered ladies. But we could compare notes about cooking, or whatever else you might find interesting. And we'd be more fun than a celebrity chef anyday, right boys!

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Half Baked, I completely understand - about the 'it' thing.
PS - I just got a memo - Mr. Bourdain will be here momentarily. *sigh*

I've asked if he can teach us foods from all the many countries he's visited. However, I'm hoping he begins with some dessert. I'm needing sugar!
PS - did you see my hair? Pds did a great job!

hey halfbaked, glad you are feeling better.....and since I do not watch tv, I've haven't a clue who any of these names are on this and other threads:wacko: . But with all the time I save not being in front of the tube, you should see what all I have cooked up....I'm bringing warm chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal and walnuts and lotsa cold milk, some fresh cheeses flavored to your specifications and a tomato and chicken salad. I'm hoping you all can fill in with some adult beverages:rolleyes: :rolleyes:. This has been so nice, thanks mudbug, I hope we haven't been too much of a bother. Looks like we did a good job with the fence, can't even see the built in balloon catcher:LOL: . Maybe we can cruise over to Connie's next?

um, hello? may i join you? i brought snacks- they're calorie-free. my mascara is rather waterproof. wanna borrow?

*walking in dressed as a woman*
*using high pitched british voice*

Hi ladies Im new in town..... ahhhhhhh just passing by really. :shifty:
Wanted to check your prices and look around. Can anyone help me?
*taking out camera and snapping pictures discreetly*

I'm back girls..Had to fly home for a few days to check on DH. That noise you heard was the "Chopper" landing. I have ordered my Yacht to anchor out close by sometime tomorrow. My Captain is ol whats his name that was on Bay Watch..I just call him sweetie...The boys won't be able to pick on us out there since the water is Shark infested. There is a swimming pool, hot tub, bowling alley, a gym and a movie theater on board. Stay as long as you want..food and drinks are plentiful. The staterooms are gorgeous.
Y'all come.
Dove:cool:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*walking in dressed as a woman*
*using high pitched british voice*

Hi ladies Im new in town..... ahhhhhhh just passing by really. :shifty:
Wanted to check your prices and look around. Can anyone help me?
*taking out camera and snapping pictures discreetly*
Dove, I'm so happy you're back. There's this really ugly "woman" that needs to go to the wood shed.:mad:

Bucky, RonJohn, you boys ready? I got a NAUI Certification so I can get the air tanks filled. I've got Rocket brand split-fins for each of us and 80 cubic-foot, 3000 pound aluminum tanks. And they've got the sweetest regulators on them. You'd think you were free-breathing above water. And they don't free run if you accidently spit them out. We'll adust the Mae-Wests to hold us at a 20 foot depth. That'll get us to the boat and back a few times. Did you bring the chain-mail shark-proof suits and the diving masks?

Ok men, let's go show some women what real men can do.

Oh and ladies, it's true. Though I haven't done it in many years, I scuba dive.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

img_309767_0_e540c0c47d25d46450b99e99e0c53f24.gif
Stop right there you guys with the Mickey Mouse wet suits. This is private property of Mz. Dove and our instructions are shoot to kill. Bruce is very hungry, so come on in, the water's fine.:cool:

Atta girl Wasabi..you tell them.

I did forget to mention that the boat is surrounded by mines. We girls do want our privacy !! Tan lines are not wanted by some of us.....

Goodweed flies in on a helicopter and steps from the aircraft sporting a top-notch fedora and a pair of perfectly fitting Khaki Dockers with a salmon colored shirt and brown tie. His sunglasses are Carerras of course.

"Hello ladies. I am Officer G.W. North, of the Great Lakes Norths, and am the ranking member of the international tanning police. I am here judge possible contestants for the new hit tlevision series, "The perfect Tan" Which is to be aired on ABC for ten weeks next summer. I will be looking closely at each of you, watching for color uniformity, and for the lack of Tan Lines.

The women will be expected to cooperate, be gratious, and treat me and my helpers, RJ, and BT with the utmost respect and dignity. Oh, and I like my bone-in rib eyes cooked mediur rare over natural charcoal with grilled portabellas on the side.:cool: .

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

boy do i REALLY need to work on my tan lines :w00t: :w00t: :shock: , i usually do not let this happen to my body, try to be more careful with the tan, but this season it just got away from me

my legs, perfect tan for the most part:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: , except the tan stops precisely 6 inches above my ankles

don't you just HATE looking like a farmer?:cool:

LMAO! Hey beth, I know EXACTLY what you mean! I had the worst sandal tan this year! My feet were this beautiful bronze with two perfectly white stripes! And my tan was perfect to midthigh where my shorts hit. Have to make sure all my shorts are the same length or I look like a complete weenie.

Back
Top Bottom