Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROFL! VCR is recording Survivor when I'm out unfortunately

Alix alix alix... get another vcr !!! or a dvr. we can record 2 things at once on ours.

*Removing cover on hot tub, turning on jets, speed dialing "Catering to Your Whims"* Hello? Yes, we need some staff sent to Mudbugs hot tub right away please...We'd like one masseur, one bartender/waiter and one chef please...oh and one masseuse. Thanks. Pardon me? Oh yes, just send the bill to Goodweed of the North, and please, add a generous tip. Your service is always exceptional. 10 minutes? Perfect. Bye now.

*slipping in to hot tub*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Just the ticket. I'm freezing. Anyone else here yet? This place is deserted.

Alix said:
*Removing cover on hot tub, turning on jets, speed dialing "Catering to Your Whims"* Hello? Yes, we need some staff sent to Mudbugs hot tub right away please...We'd like one masseur, one bartender/waiter and one chef please...oh and one masseuse. Thanks. Pardon me? Oh yes, just send the bill to Goodweed of the North, and please, add a generous tip. Your service is always exceptional. 10 minutes? Perfect. Bye now.

*slipping in to hot tub*

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Just the ticket. I'm freezing. Anyone else here yet? This place is deserted.

Alix; I'm adding you to my will. You will inherit all of my bills! Now, I think I need to go deeply into debt. The Porsche Turbo Carrera GT1 will look good in the new heated garage I'm going to have to build for it.

Oh, did I mention that this is a living will, where I get to give the people in it their inheritance while I'm still living?:ROFLMAO:

Oh, send 200 lbs. of Kobe beef to Mudbug's hot Tub. Just bill it to me.

My lawyer says we will be giving out the inheritances next Monday.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

WHOOPS! *crap ladies why didn't someone tell me he was watching!!* Did I say Goodweed? I meant um...mudbug of course. Send those bills to MUDBUG!

Yep, just money. Hey mudbug, I meant to mention to you that the full moon IS actually tonight...sorry. Hope the party goes well. Can I pour you a drink?

geessssshh, not much gets by that GW, would hate to have him for a dad. Don't worry bug, we'll chip in on the tab........yes, thank you for the drink, been working outside, gorgeous weather today, and I am ready to kick back...

*clinking bottles in search of the "good stuff"* Here's a Glenfiddich for you mudbug. Beth, what can I pour for you? I'm not sure what there is to eat around here today. Anyone see Andre the chef they sent over?

Alix, some Glenfiddich would work quite well for me too, just a tad to start....well maybe more than a tad......

Andre is busy in the kitchen but just stuck his head out the window.

*clink, glug, glug, glug*

Hows this beth?

Mmmmmmmmm something smells yummy in the kitchen, what does Andre have going in there?

Ah, man, I just got in and you ruined my Carmen Miranda hair-do. Crap. Someone has to eat the bananas and the pineapple. Oh, well, it's only fruit.

But, oh, this water feels awesome. My poor aching bod needed some pampering. Thanks. Just had dinner but a huge (love the 5-gallon concept mudbug) glass of Dom Perignon champagne would be just about right. Love champagne. Actually, there's nothing like champagne and lobster. Perhaps the chef could bring in a platter, not a plate of steamed lobster and drawn butter. I think big.

Oh, and since I have to leave early, could the valet bring up my 1967 (fullly restored) Oldsmobile Toronado, gunmetal grey with custom top and interior, so I don't have to wait for a taxi?

Imigawd! This is great. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight with all this pampering. Thanks you guys! Love ya'!

Sorry about the hair Katie, I didn't see you there. I thought that was a floating fruit tray. LOL. That was some gooooood champagne. I think Andre left us some lobster pate on those crackers you like...yep! Here want some?

Hey Allen, Bucky, Buck, and RonJohn, you think they'll notice us. C'mon. We haven't pestered the women in a long time. They don't even have the guards or gaurd dogs around. Let's go.

"Cannon Ball!!!" Envision four men canon-balling simultaneously into a large hot tub filled with relaxing women.

Oh this water feels great. (Massive splashing toward the women, and food trays scattered asunder). Don't worry 'bout the food ladies. We brought corn on the cob, and brats, and know I don't mean th guys. And for those of you with more refined tastes, I got liverwurst sandwiches on rye with strong swiss cheesesliced onion, and mayo.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Notice you goons? Of course. How could we help it?

Oh, you wanna splash. Fine! (The ladies set up a huge thrashing toward the guys. Arms flying and water going everywhere, especially on the guys.) Ha! Ha! Ha! Try to compete with a bunch of pampered, champagne and lobster filled women will ya! Can't be done. Take that!!! (Lots more splashing.)

Oh, and as for the food, you call what you brought gourmet food? What'd you expect to do, cook the corn in the hot tub? Not a chance you bozos.

Hey, girls, let's see what we can do to refine these guy?

How about an Etiquette School?

A charm and finishing school, a program that will show them how to present themselves with grace and charm.

0,2540,253065,00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom