Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*KASPLOOOOSH* Ahhhhhh! Thats better! My youngest is upstairs watching TV after having a couple of teeth yanked. She has bloody gauze hanging out of her mouth and is not a pretty sight at the moment. I thought I'd run in here for a few minutes. I'm off to take Mom and Great Auntie to lunch in a bit but have a few moments to myself.

Marcel, could you do something with my hair while I lounge a bit? Thanks! And I could use a cup of coffee and something sweet too. Mmmmmmmm orange glazed sweet buns! YUMMY!

Alix, you're in that tub so much, I think you need to be paying rent to mudbug!

And man, I can see all of you clearly through these great binoculars. High end glass sure works great for accross the lake viewing.

Hey Shushi, you want to borrow them for a bit? Yeh, sure. Take as long as you want. Oh, and how's that roasted elk coming?

Seeeeeya: Goodweed of the North

Ladies - I am going to get out of the tub for a minute - Running to the store for some Bagels, Lox, and cream cheese - Anyone else need anything while I am out??

Bring some more groceries for Charlie Trotter...he's cooking mudbug's birthday party.

SURPRISE MUDBUG!!! - Here he is! :LOL:

charlie-portrait.jpg

main_image.gif

Okay everybody, let's have a round of the BD song for our Mudbug
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear bug,
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!:LOL:

kadesma:-p

Jan! Wow! The place looks fantastic. Mudbug is going to be blown away. And, look at the spread. Charlie T. has outdone himself:chef:.

You haven't left out a thing. The lighting is so fun and festive and the banks of flowers everywhere make the place look like a tropical island. The flower petals floating in the hot tub is a nice touch, too.

With the sights, sounds and smells, mudbug will have to feel like the queen of the day:king:.

Who else is going to be here? Do you know yet? I sure hope the guys behave themselves. I brought some homemade doggie treats for Baley. If the guys get out of line we may have to ask her to "help" them behave:sleep:.

What else needs to be done? I've got a willing pair of hands.

Hi Katie, I think the crew has everything under control. The only thing you need to do is sit down and have some fun. I wonder if anyone booked some entertainment for tonight?

:rolleyes: Holy Moley!!!!

What a spread! Girls, you've outdone yourselves for me. Look at all this lovely Charlie food and the flowers.........how did you know I liked orchids?
Don't they look lovely floating on the water??

I need two of those nice boys (Sven and faithful Pepe) to each take an arm and gently lower me into the tub. Careful, don't tip my crown or get this feather boa wet!

All righty, then. Let's PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thanks so much for your thoughtfulness, girlfriends)

We all chipped in and bought you................................

A NEW KITCHEN!

kitchenphoto.jpg

This birthday just keeps getting better, Jan! Thanks so much, y'all.

Can't tell where you hid the riding vacuum cleaner with the wet bar on it, though. Behind that door in the back of the photo, maybe?

I hope it has a throne. I could go sit on it and summon Goodweed for an audience. We could let him and Sush and Bucky and the other boys into the party if he's respectful enough. (Plus, I think I want some of that roasted elk - on dainty little toast points.)

And the throne will of course be used by the next Hot Tub lady on her birthday to command whatever she wants.

Um, mudbug? Its not EXACTLY a throne, its more like a really nice lawn chair. Will that do? I put a big bow on it.

Alix said:
Hi Katie, I think the crew has everything under control. The only thing you need to do is sit down and have some fun. I wonder if anyone booked some entertainment for tonight?

I play a pretty good harmonica, and a great stereo:mrgreen: . But that bit about behaving, well, I've been behaving for a while now. But I will always be full of energy and good-natured fun.

And in order to get us into the party, you ladies would have to be equally charming, and make us feel welcome. That's what real freinds do for each other. They put the others before themselves. And the elk, Sush sure knows how to roast meat over a fire. And of course my DW would have to be by my side.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Um Goodweed? Isn't that your DW over there doing the limbo? LOL!

All kidding aside, as long as your water balloons and other assorted naughty toys stay on the other side of the line you are always welcome here.

BTW, crank up the stereo would you? I put on a few CDs there. We've got some CCR, some Doobie Brothers and I think I tossed a Stones on there too.

Did I pick OK music Mudbug or do I need to go change it up?

Alix, the lawn chair suits my sensibilities, so it will be perfect.

Goodweed, you have indeed been behaving. (I noticed you promised not to launch a water balloon in the birthday thread.) And you have not been cooking up any nefarious schemes lately either, just cooking some nice food and kindly inviting us ladies to partake.

So c'mon over, and bring DW of course. I would love to hear you on the harmonica. I've asked my good friend Eric Clapton to perform a little later and perhaps you could join him on the stage for a little jam.

Also, Charlie T. seems to have made this enormous cake that we can't possibly eat all of without some manly help.

(fluttering eyelashes almost as effectively as lulu) is that charming enough?

It's been a lovely party, Mud, but I gotta go....Thinking to myself"what time does the fa...........er entertainment get here?". Bye Hon and Happy Birthday!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom