my 2 year old duaghter wants to say hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicole

Washing Up
,,,,,,,,uuffjjkkkkkkkkkkgvsuiopggjk. quote. 'hi everyone, draw a triangle"

She sits here with me all the time. i think she is going to be a chef when she grows up. she's ALWAYS wanting to help me cook. Or maybe a dishwasher, shes ALWAYS trying to wash my dishes with me.

Hi!
wave2.gif
How are you?
lmkbubblfsh.gif

Hey guys, Im sorry but, she keeps bugging me to type. So i thought it wouldn't hurt just once.

Hello LIL Sweety ( Just for everyone to know I am talking to the 2 year old Daughter) LOL Children really are Great! She can cook for me anything :) Give her a Kiss from me :)

Aw ! thanks you guys. im reading these to her and she is smiling. I hope no one gets mad that i mad this thread. you guys are all so kind

Hi Sweetpea. Here's a hello all the way from Hawaii.
img_91656_0_952a9735bc9f4ba842541969c4ea55fc.gif

img_91656_1_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Our youngest chef!
3.gif
Hey.... does she speak Klingon or was it just a coincidence? :shock: :LOL:

Just a coincident but, she does know how to speak some polish. You guys are great. She has a big smile everytime I tell her what you said. Wasabi, she loved the hula girls

Nicole, tell her hello! Don't worry, my 7 year old step son had me do the same thing. He wanted to post on something a while back when we were chatting about chocolate. (his favorite subject) :)

Hello from Michigan, you little Angel!

Nicole, I think your daughter is adorable. I hope mine is that cute when she gets that old.

Back
Top Bottom