My new Go-To Salmon recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4meandthem

Half Baked
I hope I haven't already posted this! My memory is about as good as my eyesight these days.LOL

I take a 2 1/2- 3 lb salmon filet cut it in half and lay it in a baking dish.
Put 5-6 slices of butter on it and 1-2 tablespoons of capers and chopped fresh dill. I sometimes add lemon slices without the rind too.

Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

So easy and I have made this about 25 times now. We rarely have leftovers! The browned butter in the dish on the fish is pretty darned good too.

I serve this with broccoli in my steamer and brown rice in my rice cooker.
Prep time for this meal is like 10 minutes!

I hope I haven't already posted this! My memory is about as good as my eyesight these days.LOL

I take a 2 1/2- 3 lb salmon filet cut it in half and lay it in a baking dish.
Put 5-6 slices of butter on it and 1-2 tablespoons of capers and chopped fresh dill. I sometimes add lemon slices without the rind too.

Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

So easy and I have made this about 25 times now. We rarely have leftovers! The browned butter in the dish on the fish is pretty darned good too.

I serve this with broccoli in my steamer and brown rice in my rice cooker.
Prep time for this meal is like 10 minutes!
I bet that would be a nice way to cook some other sort of fish too. (I can't stand cooked salmon.)

BTW, if you want to know if you already posted a recipe, go to the advanced search. Put your name in the section for user name. Put a word from the title of the recipe in the section for keywords. Just below that, choose "Search Titles Only" from the drop down menu. Then search and if you already posted the recipe, you should find it. Guess who has to do that all the time. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom