Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person bothering Shannon no longer has access to the site. Just FYI. Still, those precautions are good ones. We all need to remember not to reveal too much personal info on here. We become so close we forget that other people are reading this too. Whoops! :rolleyes:

(((Shannon)) I wish you lots of love and protection from anyone that would try you.
Here's an update on little Brady. His Dad was told to spendthe night on Wednesday as Brady had cerebral hemmoragh and difficulty breathing. But by Thurs morning the hemmoraghing had stopped and he was breathing easier. Today the doctors noticed a perforation in his intestine nd are going to repair it.What a strong little guy huh??His Mom was discharged this morning but, is staying with hisDad in the Ronald Mc Donald house on the hospital property.
Jimmy and I went to the wake of our friend Maryann on Wednesday night. I had to go see her youngest daughter Andrea who was my son Jymm's oldest friend and who Maryann loved like a son. I had to hold herand tell her how much I loved her and she said to me " Ilove you to and I hope you know how much my Mom loved you and now she and Jymm are together and this brings me comfort knowing my Mom is with Jymm"This made my heart very heavy but at the same time I was glad to know this brought her comfort.
Tomorrow is ourfiend Kathleen's memorial service. It has definitely been an emotional week. Maybe it's the hormones- I don't know but, I'm wondering why so many good people are taken at once. I don't feel worthy of much right now but, I'm sure that I will realize how much better a person I am for having them and not to mention all of you in my life.LOve and energy, Vicki
PS I wrote this through a torrential down pour of tears -thank you for letting me release them.

Last edited:
Alix

Alix said:
The person bothering Shannon no longer has access to the site. Just FYI. Still, those precautions are good ones. We all need to remember not to reveal too much personal info on here. We become so close we forget that other people are reading this too. Whoops! :rolleyes:

Alix, now you tell me! No wonder I have someone listening on the phone, sending me emails, leaving things on my lawn, etc. Could be someone knows so much about me they know how to annoy me. Even though a person is adult, can't trust each other. Sure thankful my dogs don't have 'sick' thoughts.

To be honest, whenever I commented on this site, I wanted to consider people I could trust. What a wake-up call.

thank you for the kind words and pm's. I don't feel my words would cause any problems, and I don't believe he will be checking on here anymore, even if he is blocked and can gain access otherwise. I would by no means use the site as a means to harass him either. Just really having a tough time. I have lost my parents and several good friends over all this, and I am so angry, and there is so much mending to do. Again, thank you for being there with such kind words when I needed them most.

And now for my next vent...

I am attending the funeral of a fallen soldier today, leaving behind a wife and child. However, if any of you have heard of a certain radical protest group from Topeka, KS, they will also be attending. There will be over 300 Patriot Guard there to block them, but these people are horrible! I am sickened by the reaction my dear friend will have if she sees their presence.

Another vent from me.:rolleyes: Hubby has pneumonia!! I was in the ER with him at 6:45 this morning due to him having trouble breathing, chest pain, & weakness. He has been in pain & having a little trouble breathing since Thurs. We thought it was a pulled muscle, pneumonia didn't even enter our minds because he hasen't been coughing or running a fever. I can at least look at it this way, he hasen't started a new job yet so he can get the rest he needs.:)

Oh my goodness, Crewsk. And you still manage the smilies. Hope he gets better soon. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well.

crewsk said:
Another vent from me.:rolleyes: Hubby has pneumonia!! I was in the ER with him at 6:45 this morning due to him having trouble breathing, chest pain, & weakness. He has been in pain & having a little trouble breathing since Thurs. We thought it was a pulled muscle, pneumonia didn't even enter our minds because he hasen't been coughing or running a fever. I can at least look at it this way, he hasen't started a new job yet so he can get the rest he needs.:)

Gosh, Crewsk, you guys have been through so much lately. Sure hope your DH will be feeling better real soon.

Last edited:
sorry, no time to read thru any of the recent posts.

good on ya, my support to you, hope it gets better, and all of that.

but i need to vent.

ahhhh. AHHHHHHHHHH.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to hit something. very hard. anyone got any ideas?

hey, where does erik live? i've always regeretted destroying anything, or hurting anyone that didn't really deserve it (in 20/20 hindsight).

buckytom said:
sorry, no time to read thru any of the recent posts.

good on ya, my support to you, hope it gets better, and all of that.

but i need to vent.

ahhhh. AHHHHHHHHHH.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to hit something. very hard. anyone got any ideas?

hey, where does erik live? i've always regeretted destroying anything, or hurting anyone that didn't really deserve it (in 20/20 hindsight).

Thank you, bucky. Finally someone who feels as I do. The whole "apron" thing has been festering in my heart and it just pi$$es me off. I feel as though I've been raped or robbed and all my stuff has been ransacked. In fact, I sent an email to Erik imploring him to return the apron, but I suppose my email fell on deaf ears. Crap and a half. Or in the words of Frank Barone, "Holy crap!!" I know you'll understand my last sentence.

And, yes, I want to hit people and break things. What a creep!!! May a gazillion fleas infest his armpits!!!!:mad::mad:

lol, actually k.t.e, i'm fed up with someone else.

as far as bringing erik into it; revenge is a dish best served cold.

Wow, Erik, aprons and mysterious others. I have no idea what any of this is about but I hope you two manage to find satisfaction.

Well I was finally able to sit down and read through the posts I've fallen behind on.

Shannon....I hope with time your relationships with family and friends can be repaired. I think it'll be easier for them once they know that he is finally out of the picture and they don't have that uncertainty of his return. Stay strong!
P.S. Sorry about the loss of your friend....hopefully they can keep those persons at bay.

Crewsk....hope DH is feeling better. Any word from the place he last interview at?

Vicki....again so sorry for your losses. I've noticed the older I get the more people are passing and I guess its because their getting older too.

Bucky...... sorry someone is upsetting you so.

Thoughts and prayers with you all! Hopefully, today will be a brighter day!:flowers:

We finally have a nice day. I got some screens on so I can open the windows and what do I hear? Lawnmowers. Some neighbors are cutting their grass already. Come on, it is still brown. :(

I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up with a cold! I haven't been sick in over a year... My boss has been sick for 2 weeks and continues to come into the office with snot pouring out of him and sounding just awful. Now I'm home on the sofa with Posh blankey (yes my favorite blankey has a name!) sipping tea wishing something decent was on TV to watch. Gonna have to pop in a dvd soon..... :(

Stupid cold...... :mad:

Thank you all for listening to me complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom