Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sink still not fixed. need a longer snake i guess. he will try to borrow one at work. if not, i am just going to buy one. won't be in this position again if i can help it. such a mess. i am going to bed and read. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh no!

(((hugs)))

I understand too well about blocked sink. Ours freezes up when it gets cold enough. We have a portable dishwasher and hooked it up in the washroom one winter :LOL:

the sink is unplugged. it cost me $150. lord knows what the handyman will charge or his futile attempt. i know i paid a lot but four days with dirty dishes on counter was just to much.

the sink is unplugged. it cost me $150. lord knows what the handyman will charge or his futile attempt. i know i paid a lot but four days with dirty dishes on counter was just to much.

That stinks! Especially if you have to pay him for not fixing it.:(

the sink is unplugged. it cost me $150. lord knows what the handyman will charge for his futile attempt. i know i paid a lot but four days with dirty dishes on counter was just to much.

finona , i think it stinks to pay for something that didn't work. people have no pride (some people) in their work. what can we do about it? i would hate to piss him off, a single woman needs a handyman and they are hard to find. unlike the last one, this one does show up on time.

finona , i think it stinks to pay for something that didn't work. people have no pride (some people) in their work. what can we do about it? i would hate to piss him off, a single woman needs a handyman and they are hard to find. unlike the last one, this one does show up on time.

True, you do need to have a handyman. But, it still stinks!;)

What was the cause of the plug up? If it's tree or bush roots, you can help prevent future repeats by pouring a container of salt down the drain every 3 months or so. My Mom kept having this kind of problem until we figured out that it was the roots of a Brazilian Pepper causing the problem. We finally dug it out and killed the stump which solved the problem, but the salt trick worked until we got rid of the plant.

If he stunk, the house call should have been free. (according to the local major plumbing radio ad).....lol...

how funny, actually he did stink. he is starting to bug me by invading my private space. especially bugs me when he smells. what is it about a man that makes him think is irresistible to women. believe me this guy is resit able. Lol:LOL:

Reminds me of those guys that think they look great with grunge look beards. It makes me think that if they didn't take the time to shave, they probably didn't take the time to shower. Very resistable.

darn and double darn. i am coming down with a head cold. i am really going to take it easy, lots of vit. c and fluids. my history this past year, seems to go to the serious almost instantly. all my blood work was good so maybe not this time. keep your fingers crossed for me please.

darn and double darn. i am coming down with a head cold. i am really going to take it easy, lots of vit. c and fluids. my history this past year, seems to go to the serious almost instantly. all my blood work was good so maybe not this time. keep your fingers crossed for me please.

(((hugs))) Healing vibes being sent in your direction.

Fingers, toes, eyes...all crossed. Hugs and good thoughts going your way!!! Take care of yourself!

Deep breathe and cough, keep your lungs clear!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom