Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what his problem was but he bought himself a 15 timeout in the crate. I had him out, he went both. He came in & went tinkle like I said above & not even 5 minutes after my first post I was upstairs putting my paid bills away & he went AGAIN. Luckily for me both times wasn't on my carpets. I took him out figuring there isn't anything left in him & he went AGAIN but this time it was on the grass.

So I locked him up for a few minutes & now he's fine. Who knows what his problem was.

Keep an eye on him. Hopefully it's nothing but it could be a sign of something wrong with his urinary tract. Just to be on the safe side, watch and check for blood .. if you see any at all get him to the vet. If it continues, take him to the vet.

Hopefully he was just being a little ornery.

He may need to stay out for more than one piddle. Make sure he's out long enough, even adult dogs pee several times on a long walk. And males always seem to save a bit in order to mark a tree or something. I wouldn't punish him for it, he's learning, and he wouldn't understand a "time-out", unlike a human toddler. (BTW, general wisdom says 1 minute per year of age for time-out, that's for humans).

Last edited:
Patron has never lifted a leg and peed on me, but I've had plenty of Patron pee on my clothes and hands...good thing I'm drip dry, wash and wear. Okay maybe that's just too gross for some, but I also had an 18 year old pee in my pocket...no, not on purpose. Pee, poop and blood don't scare me...

Female Beagle will make many stops, if she smells that someone else has been there, she will, of necessity, overpee the spot. It's what dogs do.

...How's your toe CG? I use to be queen of broken toes...

Getting better every day, thanks for asking! Actually, per "Nurse Fiona" it's probably just dislocated. I'm thinking I might even be able to downgrade it to sprained, but then I'm no nurse. Hurt all the time the first day, now it hurts only when I've been on my feet for a while. Prognosis? I'll live! :LOL:

I think he may have been too excited because he was playing hard with chasing Penny and Smokey around the house. My first thought was UTI. I know in the mornings when get home I take him out at least 3 times because he held it all night and I figure he needs to go a few times then after I get a few hours of sleep I get up and take him out again then I move to the sofa and nap until 1:00- 1:30.

After that time I tie him out in the grass for a while because he loves being outside but I couldn't do that yesterday because of the rain.

Getting better every day, thanks for asking! Actually, per "Nurse Fiona" it's probably just dislocated. I'm thinking I might even be able to downgrade it to sprained, but then I'm no nurse. Hurt all the time the first day, now it hurts only when I've been on my feet for a while. Prognosis? I'll live! :LOL:

Did you tape them together? I'm glad to know that you'll survive, that's always a good thing!

Had them "married" the first day ahoy. Haven't bothered since, although if we go out for any walking tomorrow I think I should, thanks to your reminder. Suppose it wouldn't hurt. ;)

rod stewart is making his rounds of the talk shows, ad nauseum. he was a rocker forty years ago. today he is an old fart. hang it up, rod. at least spare me the pathetic public performances with your creepy leather and spiked hair plugs.

lol, vit. i couldn't agree more. same goes for so many rockers.

the stones can still pull it off only because they looked like they were in their 60's 20 years ago, and jagger is still a fit, freaky chicken.

the who have lost their voices, but still are ok with a lot of electronic help.

bruce springsteen couldn't sing when he was young, so who cares now? he was all about a working man's attitude, but gimme a break. he hasn't needed a bandana to wipe away grime and sweat from a real job in the last 40 years. ok, so good for you that you play small bars in jersey now and again. it ain't keepin' you real; it's just slumming it to appreciate how much money you have. your glory days are long past, bruce. go away now.

Last edited:
aerosmith never lost it either. and dylan and cohen will have my ear til the end of time, til the day i die, or they do, whichever comes first....

i thought new jerseyites love the boss

Last edited:
only at first.

but then we went back to work. he went home to his mansion and still pretended to have a real job. :LOL:

it got old, fast.

bon jovi, besides the girl hair, has kept an audience. women, mostly. but it appears authentic. not pretentious in any way. no problems there over many years.

billy joel is from lawn guyland. they all think they live in castles while sitting in traffic on the l.i.e., the cross island, the northern, or the southern state. :D

and ol' frankie is a classic in so many ways despite his supposed darker side. he had a golden voice, even if slightly off key at times. but that's what made it his; no one else's.

neil has written an autobiography which i recommend, 'waging heavy peace: a hippie dream'. it's a rich and convoluted tale. he writes like a hoarder of minutiae, but you won't regret taking this winding road of a 'trip' with neil....

Alice Cooper is another one. I was so in love with him during the days of the original band. He has lost his voice and I don't think he even does his magic on stage anymore yet he's out touring once again. Stay home Alice and stock to the golf courses, you look ridiculous.

Another thing that gets me is how they all think I want to know their political views. Well guess what? I don't.

My brain is mush. Stupid migraine. These ones that last all day always make me feel completely drained, like I spent the day doing heavy manual labor while solving calc problems even though all I really did is try to move as little as possible. Glad I only get them this bad a few times a year.

My brain is mush. Stupid migraine. These ones that last all day always make me feel completely drained, like I spent the day doing heavy manual labor while solving calc problems even though all I really did is try to move as little as possible. Glad I only get them this bad a few times a year.

Sorry you are hurting PAG.

I've spent the day being a cat bed because I don't want to move either.

Back
Top Bottom