Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking that too, but I did get that wonderful feeling that I get when I vent bad stuff. What could we call it?

Anyone have suggestions ideas? Happy Venting?
Happy venting sounds just perfect:)
kades

There is an old thread I started called "Celebrations" for just such occasions, we could dig that one up.

I like it too. I just want to to be where we all know to go when feeling that exhilirating feeling we want to share.

I'm having such a great day today because my back doesn't hurt, and that I'm finally able to splurge after a long miserable time in my life. Celebrations does sound good.

Let's try it. If you'll bring it up, I'll post, and I'm sure BarbaraL and PrincessFiona will help us get it restarted. We do have some more interesting members who will have something to add.

Z.

Okay, I did it. I wanted to make sure that venting was in the name because good venting still is venting and feels just as good. Thanks for helping. I just felt it was important. XOXOX S.

Hope it helps sarah! I've worked with kids of all ages for some time and honestly the trick is to keep them BUSY til its time to crash. LOL!

Anytime you need a hug, come on over!

Wish I had thought of that with my first husband. No, on second thought, then I might not be married to the fabulous guy I'm with now.

kadesma, got my feet up now, and have had two cups of hot honey/lemon. I'm feeling quite a bit happier now.

taxlady, the dishwasher is going to make my girls VERY happy. I suspect the complaints about loading and unloading the dishwasher will be much less frequent now.

One of my pet peeves is pennies. Why do they make them any more? It costs more than a penny to make a penny. There is less than a penny's worth of copper in a penny, but once you add in the manufacturing cost...

But, until we don't have them any more, yes please, I will take all of my change, thank you very much.

Happy venting sounds just perfect:)
kades

Alix Quote There is an old thread I started called "Celebrations" for just such occasions, we could dig that one up. Quote.

Thanks for the encouragement. I posted Venting on a Happy Note at 6:15 or so last evening, and there are already 8 posts.

:shock::whistling:furious::hammer::doh: I am so mad at myself! I have been getting the pumpkins done slowly but surely. I got the 4th one done this evening. I had been saving the seeds, but I decided to go ahead and roast the ones I had now and do the rest later. I had a lot of really nice looking pumpkin seeds. Yes, I said "had."

I saw two pans sitting there, one a regular metal pan and the other a disposable one. I decided to use the disposable one. I went to put them in the oven, and suddenly the disposable pan collapsed and almost all the pumpkin seeds dumped all over the bottom of the oven. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The oven needs cleaning, and my knees and back hurt tonight, so I couldn't spend a lot of time cleaning them out, so I decided to count it a loss and use the vacuum cleaner to clean them out. To add insult to injury I accidentally attached the hose to the blower side and blew half of the seeds to the back of the oven.

The rest of the pumpkin seeds will definitely be done in a regular metal pan!

:mellow:Barbara

:shock::whistling:furious::hammer::doh: I am so mad at myself! I have been getting the pumpkins done slowly but surely. I got the 4th one done this evening. I had been saving the seeds, but I decided to go ahead and roast the ones I had now and do the rest later. I had a lot of really nice looking pumpkin seeds. Yes, I said "had."

I saw two pans sitting there, one a regular metal pan and the other a disposable one. I decided to use the disposable one. I went to put them in the oven, and suddenly the disposable pan collapsed and almost all the pumpkin seeds dumped all over the bottom of the oven. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The oven needs cleaning, and my knees and back hurt tonight, so I couldn't spend a lot of time cleaning them out, so I decided to count it a loss and use the vacuum cleaner to clean them out. To add insult to injury I accidentally attached the hose to the blower side and blew half of the seeds to the back of the oven.

Oh no!

(((hugs)))

Arrrrgh! I'm glad you are laughing about it now...but when it happens:mad:

That D@#$%^ Murphy, and to get the double whammy of blowing them all over! At least you can laugh about it and probably will from now on every time you think or hear about pumpkin seeds.

Big hugs coming your way. Poor baby.

Ohh poor you,really sorry to hear about your fiasco with pumpkin seeds but glad u r over it already,and good luck with the rest of the seeds. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom