Pick My New Set Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This set is not tri-ply as some of us have suggested. It has a multi-layer disk on the bottom. The sides are a single layer of SS. Thats not as desirable as, on smaller pans, the flame on your gas stove can extend beyond the disk protected part and scorch the food in the pan.

Thank you for pointing that out Andy.
The way these guys cook (FLAME ON HIGH!) you just saved me money.

Munky.

LOL!
I mind orange.:-p

I just replaced my non-stick skillets, 8-, 10-, and 12-inch, with Farberware at Target. The red ones were $17.99 and the blue and black ones were $21.99 for the 3 piece set. For 4 bucks, I can easily get used to red!

Here's the Rachael Ray cookware set at Ollie's:

plus_large.jpg

I just replaced my non-stick skillets, 8-, 10-, and 12-inch, with Farberware at Target. The red ones were $17.99 and the blue and black ones were $21.99 for the 3 piece set. For 4 bucks, I can easily get used to red!

Here's the Rachael Ray cookware set at Ollie's:

plus_large.jpg

Don't you like me?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I received a set of Farberware cookware as a wedding gift. I never knew how crappy it was to cook with until I started reading Cooks Illustrated magazine and learned what to look for. I bought a 3.5-quart All-Clad sauté pan with some birthday money and a freelance gig - I could not *believe* how much better my food was. No more hot spots, great results.

A few years later, DH bought me a set of Calphalon cookware, which I believe is similar quality to All-Clad but much less expensive. If I needed new cookware, I would buy Calphalon pieces that I want and need rather than a set. My set came with two skillets that are too small for most of the cooking I do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom