Pics of your own food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love your signature. I hope I live long enough to see grandchildren. Might be a while, though, as my son is 19 and starting college in a couple of weeks.

His dad would be so proud of him. I only wish he were here to see it happen :cry:

Thank you, Linda. I've always loved that saying. :wub: Funny....once both of my daughters decided to have kids, they went for it. :ermm::LOL: My grandsons are ages 6, 8, 9, and 10. One right after another. They're both done now. :)

Best wishes to you and your boy...that had to have been a tough time to go through. :unhappy: Who knows what the future will bring!

Thank you, Linda. I've always loved that saying. :wub: Funny....once both of my daughters decided to have kids, they went for it. :ermm::LOL: My grandsons are ages 6, 8, 9, and 10. One right after another. They're both done now. :)

Best wishes to you and your boy...that had to have been a tough time to go through. :unhappy: Who knows what the future will bring!

That's so awesome that you have all those wonderful grand babies. But not too soon! :ohmy::LOL:

Wups, I meant not too soon for me, as my son is only 19, hahaha.

Yes, hope so! :LOL: Keep us posted about his college days....what his major will be, etc, if you would. :)

Yes, hope so! :LOL: Keep us posted about his college days....what his major will be, etc, if you would. :)

He's taking biology. I'm not sure where that's going to get him, but he talks about things like marine biology and that sort of thing. I'm like "Ugh, couldn't you have followed in your father's footsteps and just taken computer science?"

LOL

I didn't say that to him because I want him to pursue his own dreams. But that's what I was thinking.

Double barrel pizza (pepperoni, soprasatta, onions, basil - margarita on other side) and tried the other half of cheesecake batter in square springform. All came out good tonight :)

628eb86b7082a79178edeb33af366d2c.jpg
81a2e5ee3713dc981c042d6c44a1fb93.jpg

469938b4af98379989f1ec678560a776.jpg
7e93d08f68eba538a668e5e192e8177b.jpg

Looks good, Gimme! What are you using for pizza dough? Is it a ready-made flat bread where you just add the toppings?

@Linda0818. 1st time I made it. Came out great everyone said :)
Never had sour cream on it before. It was a nice touch and worked out well.

Today’s snack for my niece. Fudgy Brownies

IMG_1681.jpgIMG_1680.jpg

LT's Delight !

2 slices Russian Pumpernickle
3 (thin) slices liverwurst
2 slices fresh tomato
2 slices provolone
4 sweet pickle slices
spicy brown mustard

Mel's Delight 003.jpg

Latest posts

Back