Please cross your fingers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I just sent my resume for a front desk position at a vet clinic:w00t2:
I'm really excited and I am hoping with everything I have that I get the chance. I have always wanted a position in a medical office, be it human or pet. And, you know I don't really like animals, right?:angel::LOL:

It is ansering calls, setting up appointments, keeping up with files, taking patients to the examining rooms and filling out their chart on the purpose of their visit.
I would even take a cut in pay for this job. I hope it has insurance too.

Good luck, Texas! The first job I ever had was in a vet clinic and I have worked in several throughout the years. It's a lot of fun and interesting work and you get to wear comfortable clothes and shoes!!!

Thanks. I know the job doesn't close until January 31st and that gives time for a LOT of resumes, but, I'm hoping hoping hoping!! LOL

Good luck!!
Go in and meet them, introduce yourself. It might just give you
a position in front of the line.

Good Luck friend, you would be perfect for this position..
kadesma;)

I hope you get it! It sounds like a great job. One of these days I'm going to have to start looking again! So far no one has offered to pay me to sit around the house!

:)Barbara

thanks everyone!!;)

I hope you get it! It sounds like a great job. One of these days I'm going to have to start looking again! So far no one has offered to pay me to sit around the house!

:)Barbara

Me either. You would think that by now, someone would have that position.:LOL:

Best of Luck TG. keep us posted when you hear something won't you?

I hope in the cover letter you transmitted the enthusiasm for the position you showed in your post.

Good luck.

If you are looking for a job in an office be it medical, legal, etc, you should know that a lot of professionals share their resumes with colleagues. If you send a resume to a PI Lawyer with strong medical experience, he may pass it onto a doctor looking for a medical secretary/receptionist...etc

Doctors also check the employment dept in the hospitals for employees so always keep an active application/resume on file with them. They may have an opening too.

There are a lot of volunteer needs for people to help organize the files of Animal Rescue Programs. No Pay but some experience for your resume.

I wish you well in your pursuit for happiness.

I just sent my resume for a front desk position at a vet clinic:w00t2:

That's pretty cool. Good luck! I deal with a lot of vet techs and office people and thoroughly enjoy it. I love people who are happy with their job :)

I would have said something earlier, but this post somehow went un-noticed or didn't show up as a new post :(

Back
Top Bottom