Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
Barbara, wouldn't you also say it's much nicer to cuddle someone with a clean-shaven face?
I didn't see your post earlier. Yes, it is definitely much nicer to cuddle someone with a clean-shaven face!

:) Barbara

luvs_food said:
(((((((((hugs)))))))))) barbara. is it the kidney stones putting you in pain? get well, soon, my friend.
i think the peacock blue and the magenta would be lovely on you. peacock blue IS a pretty color. i love it, too.
you can choose your colors here:
http://www.manicpanic.com/creamswatch.htm
or here: (gotta scroll down to see the swatches)
http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/rock/punky/index_punky.htm
Thanks for the hair swatches. There were some pretty colors. The ones that glow under a black light were pretty interesting. Thanks for the hug--yes it was kidney stones. One of the worst bouts I've had in a long time. Speaking of peacock blue, that is the color James (Maidrite) and I painted the bookcases in my classroom. I would love to paint a room in our house peacock blue. Or at least a wall. :cool:

I'm planning on it jkath! Maybe the spare bedroom. I've got my sewing machine set up in there, and that is a cheery color.

sure, maidrite! i waited at the front desk for a few days cause i wanted to get my nails done, but nobody was there.
the phone kept ringing, so i answered it, and there are appointments booked out the wazoo!
what color to get for the nails?... hmmmm......

*calling Barbershop* Yeah.... Maidrite I have to get my ears waxed. I would like to make an appointment for late Monday. You can call me at the Cafe, thanks.

Hey! This place needs some oompf! Barbara, how about you paint the walls peacock blue and we recover these barber chairs in a snowy white?
Maidrite! Maidrite! Where are you? You have a client waiting!

*running in from across the street* Ok Maidrite! Im here for my waxing! Where are you? Whats with everyone waiting? And can you turn on your AC?? Its HOT in here!
14.gif

<<looking at note left taped to the counter>>
"Tell Sushi I won't be in today, as Barbara needs me to paint the office peacock blue and help feed the tiny kittens"

Well, since there's nobody else waiting, I'm going back to the cafe to grill my tri-tips and cook up the artichokes.

The tri-tip and artichokes sound awfully good jkath!

Maidrite was sick today, so there goes the painting again!
He would do it tomorrow, but that ear waxing is going to be quite a job. Have you seen Sushi's ears? :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
The dinner was really good, and I make PA Baker's Grilled Avocados with it.

I thought of you when I went to the mall yesterday and walked by See's. Even the smell of it is wonderful, and I may have gone in for a marzipan, but it was packed. Funny thing is, almost below it on the lower level is godiva and there's never anyone in there!

Tell Maidrite to please get better soon -I haven't seen Bucky around lately and someone needs to work with the flowbee!

Back
Top Bottom