Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*running in from across the street* Maidrite can you wax my eyebrows? We have a VERY unique band playing at the Cafe tomorrow. Please? You have lipo-suction??? :ermm:

I am ready Sushi I modified a Super Shop Vac for the Lipo-suction Have the Wax and the shears ready. Cucumbers for your eyes and a Mud Bath. Oh and by the way "Styx" and "Night Ranger " plus " Eric Carmen" Said They will be At the Cafe tomorrow night and sing as personal favors . Be ready! :cool:

Oh and by the way Michael J . will be there for two of his songs, "Beat it" and "Smooth Criminal":ohmy: . Should be a booming night!:w00t2: :w00t2: :w00t2:

OK, it's 6:30 a.m. and I'm expecting a crowd at 1. It's been a stressful week, but don't think I've forgotten anything. I'm a relaxed party-thrower; the biggest negative will be that it has been too hot and I don't have central A/C. I throw two parties a year, one in December, one in June, and trust me, next year it will be the FIRST week in June. We've always called it the summer solstice party, but next year it will be the end of spring party! Whew, is it hot. Pretty soon here I'm going to put on some shorts, a cool top, and sneaks and go out and fix the "tent" (awning? shade provider?) that, of course, got blown apart by wind last night. You'd think we could have a nice breeeze today? The very nice thing is the span of generations who come. ou expect it when it is lifetime friends and family. But we've only lived here 4 years, and yet we have people ranging from 20 to 80 coming (those are coming by their own desire; we also have many under 10 coming!). It makes me feel good to know that people in their 20s and 30s want to spend time with us fifty-somethings. The menu is the oft-mentioned Joanna's New Mexico Green Chili Stew, Texas Caviar, chips and salsas, huge pitchers of sangria, beer, and whatever other folk bring (two different friends said they're putting chicken on the grill ... one doing breasts, another, wings). Life is good, if you let it be.

Its ok Sushi he will just be up on the New TRINATRON I INSTALLED ! OK NO LIPO FOR YOU !

Next I will be at the Cafe for the show tonight Sushi needs all the help he can get !

Maidrite the Fleetwood Mac night was GREAT!!!!!!!! :punk: :clap: Thanks for your help! Hey take some off the top. So what do you think about a DIRTY martini as opposed to a REGULAR martini? :ermm:

I don't know Maidrite's opinion of Dirty Martinis, but I can tell you his opinion of Dirty Rice! (Popular in the south--I have only had it at Bojangles). When we were eating there (a long time ago, since he doesn't like Bojangles much) a girl was sweeping the floor. Maidrite said, "They're getting ready to make a new batch of dirty rice." :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

:) Barbara

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*running in from across the street* Maidrite can you wax my eyebrows? We have a VERY unique band playing at the Cafe tomorrow. Please? You have lipo-suction??? :ermm:

um, sush? do you watch Discovery Health Channel?
i don't think you'd want liposuction if you saw how they do it...
not that bad, but not pretty!

yeah luvs... that's why when and if i ever had it done... they're knocking me out first !! and i mean i want to be out cold !!!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom