Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, we go out of town for a few days, and you let the dustbunnies take over the place! I never knew dustbunnies could cut hair so well though. I guess Maidrite will have to keep a few of them on.

:) Barbara

Well there was no one to cut hair or run the Spa. :( I wanted to exfoliate my eyebrows. Alas..... there was no one to do it. :cry: In 2 weeks we will be building a enclosed ramp over the road to your place from the Bed & Breakfast. Hope you guys are here when it happens! :)

We're looking forward to it. I heard you were going to find a couple celebrities for the ribbon cutting ceremony?

Sushi no problems we can even arrange a few stars to promote your new B & B. Oh We are putting in a new monorail to give tours and take everyone to our new theme park, Barbara is in charge of all the rides. Of course if there is a ride I want it will be there!:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Ok Middie I am ready you must pick out a color for your nails out of this 10,000 page book and we will get started.:rolleyes:

Bang Bang I sure can Fix you up on the Beard here is the 10,000 page book on beards and how about lets trim that ear hair its getting to be like a forrest in there!:huh:

Hey, did anyone notice that the new 10,000 Page Bookstore just opened on the corner?

Oh, Maidrite, I see that you have discovered it!

just called my salon for a trim, but hmmm..... what do you guys charge for highlights, lo-lights, an eyebrow waxing, and a hair trimming? (i am due for all in real life, lol, so i did just have to schedule with my salon, but am waiting for another week for the hi/lo lights.) hmmmmm...... think i might call and schedule a spa day with them.... hmmmmmm..... yep. i am. think i'll treat my Mom to a spa day, too. yep, time to get on the phone and schedule..... see you guys in a few minutes.

I need a massage! Please NO men! :ermm: And then a relaxing time in an Environment Room. You guys have that? You can change the lighting and color... the temp and humidity and the room is filled with negative ions. VERY relaxing. Then it has wind speed, scent and music/sounds you can pick! A relaxing chair that is made of that NASA foam stuff that conforms to your body.

I dont SEE a room like that here. :neutral: Heck they only cost half a million! :rolleyes:

Luvs we will do it for free Barbara says she is ready for you !:)

Bang Bang you got it One # 1 coming up I will get you done in first Chair !:)

*comming out of room doing cart wheel* TAA DAAA!!! :w00t: I feel GREAT!!! *feeling building shaking* :shock: What THE??!!! *going outside* Ahhhhhh its Vinny Boombaats starting of the bridge to the Cafe! errrrrrrr..... Bed & Breakfast!!! :clap: Why does he always wear a gold chain? You think it would get tangled in all of the chest hair. :ermm:

Ok Middie I am ready you must pick out a color for your nails out of this 10,000 page book and we will get started.:rolleyes:

okay maidrite... took me awhile to look all of these colors over, but i think i'll go with the mauve.

Back
Top Bottom