Pull up a Chair Stay Awhile Barber Shop !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tweedee said:
luvs, now why would you need highlights to suit your face, wouldn't you prefer to have the highlights in your hair?:ROFLMAO:

:ohmy: you mean highlights belong in your HAIR?:LOL:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Maidrite..... this is your place. If you got Bang to help out I hope you have insurance! LOL! Kidding Bang! :LOL:
Bang must be very impressed with you Sushi--he said he has a special treatment planned just for you. Go ahead and take a seat. Bang will be with you as soon as he finishes sharpening his razor.
G2SM20777.jpg

:) Barbara

I hope I don't have to shut down business is way down can any one help ? I have been giving away free prizes !

What kind of prizes?

Hi there everyone. I haven't been around much. I thought I would just drop in to say hello.

i got them, tweedee. caramel and i see some blonde in there as well. i just let my stylist choose the colors and size of the highlights. i like them. thanks for asking.

Alix said:
What kind of prizes?

Hi there everyone. I haven't been around much. I thought I would just drop in to say hello.

Hi Alix! How's every little thing? We miss your posts.

No worries Maidrite! Here is a check from the Cafe (soon to be Bed & Breakfast) for $50,000!!!!! :mrgreen: It was in our plans. We are also building a conecting bridge over the road from the Cafe to your Barber Shop!!! :clap: Its taking a lot longer than we thought because Bang quit. I had to hire Vinny BoomBots. :glare:

So dont worry! How are you going to expand your place? Sorry you dont have a liquer license but we will have the stuff made at the Cafe and delivered to you!:mrgreen: I hope you enhance your spa! We could send over our guests!!!

Hello Alix we are so glad to have you back we miss you when we don't hear from you. Anything you want in this place take it.

Sushi Sounds great I was planning to put in more spa's and a weight training program ! My new Program called Ty-Bottom I think it will work !:cool:

As a matter of a fact it is Alix and Our Barber Shop is a great place to relax !:)

Tell your whole Family Hi for us !

i love sake, sush. we always get some warm sake after we finish eating and go up to the sushi bar to watch the chefs' skills while we drink it. they give us free red bean mochi ice cream. it's so good.
i could go for some sashimi and sake right now.

Back
Top Bottom