Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheryl, as a Mom to two boys, and a day care mom to many, a floating Cherrio in the water was great for the "aiming game". :blink:

:LOL: I think my daughter actually tried that! Either she or her best friend...somewhere I heard that. BTW, a fun tidbit....my daughter and her best friend of 15 years delivered their youngest sons on the exact same day, within an hour of each other - even though their due dates were 3 weeks apart. :ohmy::)

Don't remember where or when I saw this, but actually saw a picture of a fly painted/glazed onto a urinal in a public wash room. They said the clean up effort was considerably lessened... :LOL:

Here's another tidbit... I had never heard of this but being female and not frequenting the men's washrooms... evidently many places that have heavy traffic evenings (pubs, bars, restaurants) put ice cubes in the urinals. Supposedly helps with Odor Control! Who'da thunk.

It's often a way for a pub/bar to get rid of a tub of old ice.

Besides being fun to see how much you can make melt.

But this Cheerio thing rocks! :)

Cheryl, as a Mom to two boys, and a day care mom to many, a floating Cherrio in the water was great for the "aiming game". :blink:

I used that trick for all three of my boys. Works like a charm. In fact when Poo learned that trick long after he was completely trained, he still insisted in having a Cheerio handy for the "bowl." I used to keep a small bowl of them in the bathroom so he could toss one in. Both he and Pirate used it for their boys also. Training go so much faster.

Picture of my youngest granddaughter, she's almost 2.

17966225_1902206553355015_6790583410459238571_o.jpg

They are both adorable. You can tell they are sisters! I love kids in that age bracket. :wub:
Thank you so much, Addie. They kind of look like their mom when she was little except the oldest one has her dad's height and ears (poor thing), youngest has her dad's temper when she gets mad - and she'll be 2 next month.:ohmy:

Performing maintenance on wind generator. When you look at the detail in the photo you start to get a feel for the size of these suckers. This is a panorama created from 5 exposures.

i-PRQqvbq-XL.jpg

The guys that go up top are truely crazy people.

I've worked on very tall buildings putting up sattelite dishes, and even worked at the transmitter on the old World Trade Center, but that is a building. Not some giant fan on a pole in the sky.

It is an awesome sight to come over a hill and see a windfarm. The turbines and fans are huge. I want a tour of one some day.

Back
Top Bottom