Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love to go to Deal's Gap and shoot.

57387069_1ebd67fdec_b.jpg

122962175_80475390d4_z.jpg

57276113_09569eeac2_b.jpg

Neato. So, does the stock attach to the Browning with that hole at the back of the pistol (is it a pistol?) when it's being used as a stock and not as a holster?

Exactly. It's your typical male/female fit. The pistol is lotted, the stock has the metal male end and it snaps into place, holding it securely.

Exactly. It's your typical male/female fit. The pistol is lotted, the stock has the metal male end and it snaps into place, holding it securely.
Okay, I was looking at it wrong. That ring-hole is near the top of the pistol. Is there a slot near the bottom of the handle of the pistol, in the back? I can't see a slot in the pix.

Okay, I was looking at it wrong. That ring-hole is near the top of the pistol. Is there a slot near the bottom of the handle of the pistol, in the back? I can't see a slot in the pix.

Post 1038 you should be able to see the slot. The pistol is sitting exactly like you would hold it to fire. That "ring hole" is the hammer (the part that falls forward when you pull the trigger). The slot is right there in the back of the pistol. Maybe it's thinner than what you are looking for.

Post 1038 you should be able to see the slot. The pistol is sitting exactly like you would hold it to fire. That "ring hole" is the hammer (the part that falls forward when you pull the trigger). The slot is right there in the back of the pistol. Maybe it's thinner than what you are looking for.
Thanks. Yes, now I see it. When I paged back to look before, I forgot about that last, lone photo. :doh:

Playing with light painting on the beach of Kiawah Island a few years ago.

54338196_20c90be53f_z.jpg

In the Bentley pits at Sebring

45997489_ff6cd798ba_b.jpg

Sunrise at Road Atlanta

45994228_c38ee52b1b_b.jpg

Sunset in Key Largo

339735186_1dd99f0c2a_b.jpg

we went to Prague last weekend, and as the weather wasn't that nice on Sat, it improved on Sunday, so I had the chance to test my Iphone's Panorama Function near the castle, and this is, what came out ,o)

11648594955_3d0c12ddec_b.jpg

we went to Prague last weekend, and as the weather wasn't that nice on Sat, it improved on Sunday, so I had the chance to test my Iphone's Panorama Function near the castle, and this is, what came out ,o)

11648594955_3d0c12ddec_b.jpg

Beautiful picture Cara! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom