Random Photo Thread: The Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What wonderful pictures Chery! I adore that part of California and it brings back many happy camping memories. Especially the little boys secured safely in their life vests when near the water. That was an iron clad rule for my boys, no matter how hot it was! Holy moley......that's one gorgeous "cabin".

Had such a great time yesterday up at my daughter and SIL's cabin up in Kennedy Meadows. It's only an hour's drive from here, but high up in the Sierras, at 7000'. It was so nice to leave the heat of the valley here behind us and play around in the mountains. The cabin is on 500 acres of private property so there was not another soul in sight, except for the critters. LOL. It was awesome.

My little fishermen. They were using their little Spiderman fishing poles, and they all caught one!
img_1375501_0_71d8231713f0e755dd26d1aa0010540c.jpg

Very nice!

It looks like a wonderful place to be a kid!

Not sure who is luckier grandma or the fishermen! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Thank you all for the nice comments. :)

Kay...yes, whenever those precious little guys are anywhere near water, they have their life jackets on.

Aunt Bea...I think it's a toss up, but I sure do think I'm blessed to have those little ones in my life! :)

So....let's see some more photos here in the random photo thread - we all love to see them, so share your faves! :)

:LOL: This pepper plant is not coming back! RIP, pepper plant.

I told her she needs to check daily, hornworms are insidious.

They are. They can do so much damage in such a short amount of time. Blech...

I used to pull them off and throw 'em over the back fence for the birds until the new neighbors built a house and moved in. :)

Apparently they are really good bait for fish. I just stomp them, but I make sure it's on the lawn, as they stain the deck.

Step Dad with his first Cobia

14719670055_1a715b0b76_b.jpg

Made some great fish tacos.

While it was a full day trip out, only 2 fish were caught (that's why it's called fishing and not catching), but a good time was had by all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom