Roch's Greek Style Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
Here is a pork tenderloin recipe that I make for the shop. Just a few ingredients, a bit of work, but well worth the effort.

Ingredients are pork tenderloin, feta cheese, red pepper, spinach, black olives, red onion and a bit of garlic. First I clean the tenderloin, slice it down the centre and butterfly it. Cover it with plastic wrap and gently bang it out to a flat, uniform piece of meat.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 318
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Line up your ingredients in the centre of the tenderloin and then roll it up and tie it. I roasted it in a 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes, brushing it with an olive oil, white wine and balsamic vinegar mixture. Let it rest for about 5 or 10 minutes and then slice is in diagonal slices.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 297
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
That looks like the kind of thing my Daddy used to make for his meat market Rock. I bet you can make a big profit on them in the shop and I'd have those pictures available for the customer to see. Your new boss is lucky to have you, it looks and sounds delicious.

That looks like the kind of thing my Daddy used to make for his meat market Rock. I bet you can make a big profit on them in the shop and I'd have those pictures available for the customer to see. Your new boss is lucky to have you, it looks and sounds delicious.
They are selling as quick as I can make them. I am also doing single serving, half tenderloins . We cryovac some for the freezer section too.

Last edited:
Way to go, Roch. Looks Fab! I'll bet it tasted as delicious as it looks. :)

I have one of these in the freezer and will try it. Spouse is having major dental work later this month, which I think may entail a month of "gooshy" food (that is a very technical dental/medical term! LOL!). So I should use that tenderloin soon, because he won't be able to eat it at all in the following month or two. I actually have some spinach that is ready to bolt, and feta, so don't even need to go to the store!

I have made that a couple of times in the past minus the pepper. Not on my diet. Only I butterflied my tenderloin. Then flattened out with a meat pounder and tied. :angel:

I butterflied it, too. You can see in the second photo. I also made a few more slits through the thicker parts of the meat so it would be easier to level out to the same thickness some hammer time...:bangin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom